Women in Aviation

[ QUOTE ]
It was I who suggested the forum.... not a female.

K? We cool?

R2F

[/ QUOTE ]

Then his ire is directed at you, mister
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
cool.gif
!!!!!

I presumed we were always cool.
Hopefully, what I said wasn't taken as anger/harshness or anything like that. I responded to those that did back the idea whether they were male or female .
We don't need more segregation(especially when you are trying to be part of a group), I only see segregation coming into play if a certain group needs special accomodations the original group cannot supply. The idea sounded more like "they are different so let's keep 'em away".

Anyways, everything was always cool with me.

Gotcha.

And please don't take my suggestion to mean that there needs to be any type of segregation. Not the intent in the least.

The idea just popped into my noggin and I spewed it out here.

[ QUOTE ]
The idea sounded more like "they are different so let's keep 'em away".

[/ QUOTE ]
Nope, more like "Women in aviatoin are so unique in that there ares comparitively so few, that maybe they could share common experiences in a site created for them..."

But, then again.. we're all pilots and our experiences might be pretty much the same.. maybe not.

[ QUOTE ]
It's amazing what guys will do to get a date
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but think about it. How cool would it be to go out with a girl who doesn't just roll her eyes when you tell her that you're going to go flying but says, hey, let me come along and log some time, too.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It's amazing what guys will do to get a date
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but think about it. How cool would it be to go out with a girl who doesn't just roll her eyes when you tell her that you're going to go flying but says, hey, let me come along and log some time, too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Beats the hell out of "washing your hair".... Ive never actually been handed that line, but I know someone that has.
confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Beats the hell out of "washing your hair".... Ive never actually been handed that line, but I know someone that has.
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you guys heard about the rejection hotline? Someone I work with gave me that number and I called it. It was hilarious. It is now on my cell phone so if I ever want to get away from some weird girl, I'll just give her that number and tell her to call it.

Back