With a sad heart...

John, you will be sorely missed and I hope your legacy will live on through your words here and your actions out there. Rest in peace, OA.

So sorry to hear about this. Best wishes to his Family and friends. He was a wealth of knowledge. The community greives over his loss.

Wow. What a tragic loss...this community and indeed our industry has lost a great asset. Tailwinds & blue skies friend...

Sad to hear. I always enjoyed all his posts. His contributions to the boards were filled with a great deal of wisdom and a heavy dose of reality. All us young guys could stand to do a search and learn from his posts. RIP.

He got me started reading about human factors...also very much on my list of people I wanted to meet. He will indeed be missed. Very wise, very smart.

Thanks for sharing your wisdom with us. RIP :(

What an outstanding individual. His posts were always informative, but I never knew he had the experience and background that he did. Blue skies and free gas to you, Sir.

I really enjoyed his stories, I was actually just reading the one about Ramrod the snake this morning...RIP.

Oh my word, that's so sad...Blue Skies and Tailwinds. Many of us never met you, but will miss your witty and informative posts. This is not the way I was wishing for Orange Anchor's identity to be revealed.

Back