"WINGS"

Skinnah

\"WINGS\"

Does anyone know if they ever put any seasons of the TV show Wings out on VHS? I love that show and it use to be on every night on Nik at Night but now its all 3's company.

Re: \"WINGS\"

[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone know if they ever put any seasons of the TV show Wings out on VHS? I love that show and it use to be on every night on Nik at Night but now its all 3's company.

[/ QUOTE ]

It still comes on some show reeeaaaalllly late at night (or early in the morning, depends on when you work...). I'll try to remember which one....

I thought it used to be on USA and Nick and Night.. Dunno.

I see it on occasionally flipping through channels.

Wings is a great show ... really enjoyed it. It is on Nick at Nite late at night ... too late for me, unfortunately!

<7500>FlyChi, saw one of your birds at LEX today this afternoon when we were in and out.</7500>

FL270

Coolness! I LOVE LEX, the overnight there is by far the best we have (maybe Madison on a weekend is better). Awesome hotel!

Where do you guys overnight in LEX? We always stay at the Marriott Griffin Gate, though we haven't overnighted there in over a year. Seems like every trip we get out there is just a turn ... at least today we were there long enough to get lunch.

LEX is a cool town. There are a couple good restaurants to recommend too ... Nadine's is in Palomar Centre just down Man O' War from the airport, and there's a place called deSha's downtown that is excellent too.

Plus the Kentucky girls are pretty hot ...

FL270

We're at the Sheraton Suites. I know what you mean about the Kentucky girls... leaving one day I get down to the courtyard/lobby and there are sorority girls everywhere... at least 50. Every single one was beautiful. I almost called in sick just to hang out at the hotel! j/k.

Back