Why should or shouldn't we go for flying careers? Many of us want to know.Thanks in advnc

Re: Why should or shouldn\'t we go for flying careers? Many of us want to know.Thanks in advnc

For those of you whodon't like flying anymore, do you still enjoy the view?
Smokey....................................................................

Re: Why should or shouldn\'t we go for flying careers? Many of us want to know.Thanks in advnc

....and why do you think you've lost interest?

Re: Why should or shouldn\'t we go for flying careers? Many of us want to know.Thanks in a

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Four years in Aug.

[/ QUOTE ]

By that time at Mesa I was a CRJ captain. Have you upgraded yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I upgraded last Aug.

Re: Why should or shouldn\'t we go for flying careers? Many of us want to know.Thanks in a

Fill me in on SkyWest. Are you all in CRJs now or do you still have EMB120s?

And if you are a CRJ captain yeah then that is a lot of fun
smile.gif

I would still recommend flying as a career. I enjoy what I do even if I sometimes complain. It's a great job, but there are trade-off and, if you stick with it, you'll realize that all airline pilots like to complain.
grin.gif

My current bleak outlook comes from the chaotic situation that my company in which my company is currently embroiled.

[ QUOTE ]
Fill me in on SkyWest. Are you all in CRJs now or do you still have EMB120s?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure about the exact numbers but I think Skywest has about 70 jets and 75 EMBs. The majority of the Brasilias are flying in United colors on the west coast. There are a handful flying in Salt Lake City, Denver, and Houston is starting up Monday.

Back