Why one should attend NJC...

Horse, water, wait....he's....OMG...like...he drank.

Seriously, no need for a jet course or anything like that when you have JetCareers. Education, professional development and career resources in chewable form.

Just waiting for the October bids to come out to see if I can grace you all with some personal 'pede knowledge.

Horse, water, wait....he's....OMG...like...he drank.

Seriously, no need for a jet course or anything like that when you have JetCareers. Education, professional development and career resources in chewable form.

Exactly. . .thank baby Jesus.

very true stuff. i could only make it for one day last year but it was well worth it. i had a fresh instrument ticket in my hand and everyone kept saying dude get the time and call. well i did both and less than a year later got a job. or yob. :)

Just waiting for the October bids to come out to see if I can grace you all with some personal 'pede knowledge.
If you can slide in there (LAS) at all, I'll have wheels so I can grab you up real quick so we can pick your brain in a most effecient fashion.:crazy: Other forms of transportation take forever!

I attended last year but this year $500-600 is a lot for a college student trying to fly. Next year I'll be 21 so I'll make sure to try to show up.

Back