Why I left Westwind for Pan Am

[ QUOTE ]

You guys gonna tell me I'm a worthless piece of crap instructor because I said "gonna" instead of "going to" and "freakin'" instead of...something else? Get a life.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're a worthless piece of crap instructor because you said "gonna" instead of "have a hankerin' to" and "freakin" instead of "bloody!!!!!!"
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

OK, I will admit that I do not type all that well. I used to hit the keys one at a time. Thanks to Jetcareers and all of these wonderful forums I am getting better and faster. The fact that I hit the wrong key every now and then has nothing to do with the fact that Westwind owes several students a lot of money for their inability to run their school correctly. Everything in my posts about Westwind are 100% correct. If Jerry Dilk were smart he would take care of his customers rather than make promises he will not keep. Now he will deal with my attorney. You know the amount Westwind owes me is rather small in comparison to what he will pay when the attorney's tack on punative damages and fees. If anyone else who has attended Westwind went over budget due to maintenance and scheduling problems give me a PM. Several people have contacted me already and the list is growing. ILS

[ QUOTE ]
An "axis of evil" in North Phoenix? Sheesh, I'd better pick up a flack jacket in case G-Dubb misinterprets your post and launches an attack.

[/ QUOTE ]
He would never attack there, there isn't enough oil to be had. Now Oklahoma on the other hand.....LOL
grin.gif

Does everypost affliated with Pan Am (even if its not in their forum) have to end up a flame war?

hahaha
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I herad taht you can mispel alomst evrey wrod ni a snetence adn it wil stlil be vrey raedabel.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yrou abosltely rghit. Sa lnog as teh corertc ltetrse rae teher, ruo birans iwll upt tehm in het irght dored.

At least that's what a recent study demonstrated.
grin.gif

Back