Why I Left an Airline Pilot Career

Ohhh I like it! Doubling down on your claim!
Heres the thing: wealthy people don’t go on bragging about their net worth, people that have a little money slightly above the median average apparently do.

Also, I’ll concede about the net worth of my penis; it’s well used, has a bunch of miles on it, and has reaped havoc on at least 4 continents.
I have no doubt Todd’s has only been gently used, when his parents went to church on Sundays. I’m sure on the blackmarket, it would fetch enough to buy him another double cheeseburger.

Median average? Reaped havoc?

Good god, you're just f'n dumb.

Median average? Reaped havoc?

Good god, you're just f'n dumb.
Here Todd, use this: /

I give you credit, you caught my mangled meaning, I was raised in a foreign country.
It’s Friday, and I’ve had a full day playing outside. I’m going to hang out with my wife. You should go hang out with yours.
oh shoot...
Maybe one day you’ll find someone to put up with your bull.

Here Todd, use this: /

I give you credit, you caught my mangled meaning, I was raised in a foreign country.
It’s Friday, and I’ve had a full day playing outside. I’m going to hang out with my wife. You should go hang out with yours.
oh shoot...
Maybe one day you’ll find someone to put up with your bull.

Just keep going, man. All you do is make yourself look worse.

My condolences to your wife. Poor gal.

Todd,
When you brag to your friends about having a 3-way, it doesn’t mean that you and your parents bought a condo.

I think it’s best if you left the relationship jokes, to those who have actually had one.

Last edited:
I HAVE A HUGE PENIS!

i have a book recommendation for you

2E4460BA-95B6-48E9-A159-480CBA18C88E.jpeg

Ohhh I like it! Doubling down on your claim!
Heres the thing: wealthy people don’t go on bragging about their net worth, people that have a little money slightly above the median average apparently do.

Also, I’ll concede about the net worth of my penis; it’s well used, has a bunch of miles on it, and has reaped havoc on at least 4 continents.
I have no doubt Todd’s has only been gently used, when his parents went to church on Sundays. I’m sure on the blackmarket, it would fetch enough to buy him another double cheeseburger.

I'm not trying "Mark Meadows" you two and enable this confrontation further. But, these rapid fire overcompensation post between you two have been deliciously awkward and amusing. But as the JC deposed king of dick jokes, thanks to @jynxyjoe, I'm suggesting that you both get a subscription for your obvious ED diagnosis stat. As a supplement @SlumTodd_Millionaire I suggest looking into the premature ejaculation therapy as well.

www.getroman.com

I’d like to think we’re 1000% less Q than other aviation websites!
Nah, the alphabet doesn't "wrap" negative like a number line. You can never be 100% less than Q. Only numeric goes negative. With alpha, you gotta start at Zed to get to zero.

Which is why out parents always reminded us to watch NOT just our Ps, but also our Qs.

Last edited:
Back