Why I am a Jetcareers Fanboy

I've always loved how everyone has been there. I'm working towards my Commercial, so it's nice to get advice and interact with guys who were once in my shoes, and not eyeing me suspiciously while worrying about how to block me from a job. I've gained a lot of perspective here. Just since doing my XC Time Building, I've witnessed folks who are logging a lot more than they should be...I just can't bring myself to do it. When I get the job I've been looking for down the road, it'll be because I worked my ass off and I deserve it, not because I know how to beat the system.

Oh, and Derg & Kristie aren't so bad either.... ;)

I wouldn't keep coming back after 9+ years if I didn't get anything out of the site :)

Yeah you're like one of those idiot kids that cut on themselves with a razor or woman in her early twenties with daddy issues. They get something out of what they do too.

My workplace isn't setup well for crop dusting so I come to JC instead.

I agree this is a great forum. I have a handful of friends from the RW that steered me to this site. I didn't really felt I belonged until I got some time under my belt though so I stayed away for a while... I've known about this site for years, I found out I had another username I registered from back in 2005 here. Sometimes I regret that I wasn't active here since 2005....

Hopefully one year I can go to the networking event. A lot of things I read here keep it REAL, and I highly value that in this site. A lot of those 'other sites' are saturated with a bunch of arm chair CEOs and wannabe pilots who don't even know the half of what really goes on in the flying world.

Back