Why does the Phonix East ad have a beach!?

We've got beaches in PHX/AZ ... hell the whole state is a beach. The problem is we don't have ocean and/or water!
grin.gif

Don't lie. You're just trying to keep all those Lake Havasu hotties to yourself, aren't you?

grin.gif

If drunken, half-naked skanks floating around on about-to-sink boats in the middle of a pond are what you consider "hotties," my friend, have at 'em!
grin.gif

Believe me Tony, for every two minutes of "Girls Gone Wild: Lake Havasu", there are probably twelve to eighteen hours of spliced and discarded footage!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
If drunken, half-naked skanks floating around on about-to-sink boats in the middle of a pond are what you consider "hotties," my friend, have at 'em!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, YEAH!!! That's what a hottie is!!!
grin.gif

I thought a "hottie" was a donut knockoff of a Krispy Kreme "Hot n Now" donut? The "original" Krispy is still boss.

[ QUOTE ]
I thought a "hottie" was a donut knockoff of a Krispy Kreme "Hot n Now" donut? The "original" Krispy is still boss.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummmmm....Krispy Kreme
smirk.gif
grin.gif

Heh, we just got a Krispy Kreme in the airport a couple of months ago. You should see how many rampers and CSAs have put on weight. BTW, Doug have you checked out the main terminal at MCO lately? They totally gutted and replaced the old food court. There's even a pillar saltwater aquarium in the middle now.

Back