who's signed up so far?! Here's who...

I'm registered and paid now. Sadly, I'll be going solo - no non-rev bennies for Kris - just me.

Plus I have to work Monday night, so I'll just be at the Sunday event. Anyone who'll be around over the weekend, let me know - I'll be in town on Friday.

I'm registered and paid now. Sadly, I'll be going solo - no non-rev bennies for Kris - just me.

What??! What about the buddy passes that people have been offering? There must be a way. We need as many cool chicks as possible at this thing. :(

-Christine

Well, I saw the mock PBS (as in if the bid were to close today), and I would have gotten everything I wanted, off Sat-Wed afternoon. We'll see if that holds up for the final award. At least I know I've got my preferences set correctly.

According to loads, the non-stop from MEM-LAS Sat night has 60 (yeah SIXTY) open seats, and the one Sun morning has about 30. Forgot to check loads on the way back, though.

I'm in. Just gotta send in the mooooooooooooooney! Oh yeah, I get in Sat. night and need some roomies for Sat and Sun if anyone is interested.

Please notice that I am adding to the list as I go along...if something doesn't jive, let me know. :)

Please make sure you register... Pullup, i don't have you on my list yet.

41 confirmed attendees... so far, we've outnumbered last year!! This is gonna be a GREAT weekend/week!! :D

Now we need are the 20 registered but haven't decided they're going to join us or haven't paid up to do just that!!

I'm paid!
I forgot to add it in the message, but it came from an email that has "slushie" or my full name as the email prefix.

Did I see what I thought I saw.......

R2F paid up? :rawk:

Back