Who's Got Pics?

Re: Who\'s Got Pics?

[ QUOTE ]
How tall are you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just about as tall as those characters from the Wizard of Oz, "Take me to the yellow brick road"

Between Emily, Amber and Nessa we had the female chapter of the Lollipop Guild. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

My goodness was Amber white, I think she was using some of that Michael Jackson body cream......

DSCN6092_JPG.jpg

And I start laughing all over again......

[ QUOTE ]
is he screaming at matt or trying to bite his head?

[/ QUOTE ]

One of those "you had to be there" moments. It was what happend AFTER the flash went that was so hilarious.

You know...I think there are more pictures with Doug and Emily than there are with me and Emily...hmm....

[ QUOTE ]
is he screaming at matt or trying to bite his head?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah he is going to lick it - - -

Here is a picture from the strip club!!

strippers_mk2_-_gr8ball.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
You know...I think there are more pictures with Doug and Emily than there are with me and Emily...hmm....

[/ QUOTE ]yeah i know.. none with me and doug either! guess i should have taken one of those! hahaha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Portable! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Okay, all. Here are the ones from my baby camera. I'll add a few from time to time, and check out the URL any time you like. It is going to take a few days to clean up all of the pictures, get rid of all the extraneous stuff, and only put the good stuff up.

Just wait until the stuff from the D70 comes up. Those look pretty damn sweet but they are HUGE files so I need to edit them so that they're web appropriate!

Network JC Pictures

Tony, just make sure you keep a copy of the huge files on CD for me, cuz I'll need those for the calendar (if we do one)....

No worries, Kristie. I will clean up the huge files, tweak the contrast and levels a bit, and then I'll burn a CD and send them to you.

[ QUOTE ]
DSCN6092_JPG.jpg

And I start laughing all over again......

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn that Maximillian is hella cute... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/spin2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/spin2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/spin2.gif

Anyways needless to say I don't remember this pic being taken or even passing out. I only remember passing out at the Mandalay and thats not the Mandalay but it looks funny.

JDflight looking like a marine drill sergent barking orders to me. All that I can say is good times....

Matthew

Back