Who's Arriving When????

JEP

Does It Really Matter....?
Staff member
split cabs, catch a ride, etc.......

<--- SY103 535P 10/18

I'm shooting for around 1pm on the 18th, depending on loads and if I come in from SFO or DAY. Either way, once I get there I'll have a car with 2 open seats in the back.

Taking the last nonstop from Cincy on the 18th(Gotta work in the morning) Get into Vegas at 9:18 PM. The good thing about staying at the MGM is that you can check in at the airport and get your room keys!:rawk:Head to the hotel, drop the gear off at the room, and over to 9FI to get crunk!:D

Taking the last nonstop from Cincy on the 18th(Gotta work in the morning) Get into Vegas at 9:18 PM. The good thing about staying at the MGM is that you can check in at the airport and get your room keys!:rawk:Head to the hotel, drop the gear off at the room, and over to 9FI to get crunk!:D

What???? Get out....Check in at the airport? Where? I on that like stink on poop!!!!

BTW, I think Tracy is getting in about that time!!!!

I should be getting in early aroung 9am..... sounds like a good time to start drinking to me....:crazy:

I'm shooting for around 1pm on the 18th, depending on loads and if I come in from SFO or DAY. Either way, once I get there I'll have a car with 2 open seats in the back.

I might take one of those seats if you don't mind.......

Please, pretty please.......

:hiya:

Man, JEP can you leave me a key at LAS???

What???? Get out....Check in at the airport? Where? I on that like stink on poop!!!!

BTW, I think Tracy is getting in about that time!!!!

DAL 1093 (ATL) 8:56P

JEP, please leave the stink at the airport...

Sunday afternoon for the beagle. Actually, on a sad note, it has recently come to my attention that the beagle has been living a lie. He is in fact a Treeing Walker Coonhound. Still a drunk though.

<- DL1085, 18th, 12:38PM

Morning on Sunday the 18th.... can we go to PM's to exchange numbers for "pre-party" purposes.... I don't know if I'll be bringin' the computer....

Hopefully both of us will be there around 1330L on the 18th.

One of us has a ticket, one is jumpseating.....

I'll be there around noon on the 18th. I still haven't bought my tix because farecast said there was a 60 percent chance that the prices would drop by $50 or more versus a 20 percent chance they'd go up by $50.

Back