Who is responsible?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Huh? A NLSI (non-seniority list) instructor? Still doesn't make a lot of sense unless the airline allows NLSI's to fly the line which is doofus.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who says he was Non seniority list? He has a seniority #.

When I was in training at Mesa I was considered a "mgt pilot." I didn't lose my seniority number though ...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah that's common in the regional world - we have a ton (well maybe not a ton but quite a few) "mgmt" pilots that still have their numbers.

John - 75 in Orlando??? You have any jobs open down there? It's gonna' be 85 up here today and it's not even May yet!

Cooter

I'm trying to figure out how an IP, who is on the seniority list, lacked union legal representation.

Doug, I have had stories about bad representation at my company by our union. Some folks have even signed up for the AOPA legal service, with great results.

[ QUOTE ]

Yeah that's common in the regional world - we have a ton (well maybe not a ton but quite a few) "mgmt" pilots that still have their numbers.

John - 75 in Orlando??? You have any jobs open down there? It's gonna' be 85 up here today and it's not even May yet!

Cooter

[/ QUOTE ]

Cooter you let me know the minute you want to get out of aviation
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Cooter you let me know the minute you want to get out of aviation
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude - with the addition of a wife last summer and a kid this coming fall my priorities in life have drastically changed - I'm waaaaaaaaaaaay waaaaaaaaaaaaay past the point of wanting to get out of aviation. I just need to find something that I can make what I'm making now and I'm all set.

Cooter

Back