Who is arriving Saturday?

I have reservations for Saturday through Tues nights . . .who else will be there Saturday?

I am arriving late Saturday from MSP..Supposed to be 2230 but DeltaWest has changed that time to 2310.....But Ill be there......

I'll be in Sat. night.....don't know when because I'll be relying on the non-rev gods.

Wasn't there already a thread on this? Or was that last year's?

Anyhow, like Cruise, I'm nonrev god dependent, but I have a room booked for Saturday night.

Wasn't there already a thread on this? Or was that last year's?

Anyhow, like Cruise, I'm nonrev god dependent, but I have a room booked for Saturday night.
You know Ethan, I found this subject handled in the people arriving thread just below this one, but I didn't realize it until later:drool:

Allright . . . now that the crowds have been decimated by the years events along with Crew Scheduling, who is still arriving Saturday

I

I may come out for just Saturday night.

I have some stuff to attend to in Maine on Monday, so the rest of the week is a no go for me.

Non rev dependent of course.

I'll have to check FedEx's flight schedule. I don't think they fly on Sundays, so I might be coming out on Sat.

I'll probably be around Saturday night. Still deciding whether to fly up or rent a car and drive up.

Edit: Rooms are kinda pricey Saturday night. Is everyone staying at the Sahara?

Looks like we'll have an pretty good sized group on Saturday. What's the plan? 9FI is Sunday now. I liked meeting up in NYNY on the street there, but that sort of gets old after a couple of hours. Anybody?

Planet Hollywood? it gets pretty ramped up on the weekend and can be a lot of fun (just listening to the music itself hanging at the bar).

I would be down with that. One thing of note... The ALPA Board of Directors meeting is that week (starting Sunday Morning) and it's held over there. There may be a whole lot of those scary Union Leaders running around the place.

I would be down with that. One thing of note... The ALPA Board of Directors meeting is that week (starting Sunday Morning) and it's held over there. There may be a whole lot of those scary Union Leaders running around the place.
You can add me to the lunch then as well, even with the scary union types in close proximity!:crazy:

well, then how in the world is it that we're not able to get one at NJC? i just don't get that.....they're right down the street for goodness sake.

/end rant

eh, either way... maybe we'll meet up with one and proceed with the drinking games...then have him come over to NJC. HAHAHA

dale... the lunch?

I should be there sometime on Saturday. I just don't know when...Mostly due to a function of laziness to look up flights.

Back