Which London airport is better?

Hmm -1 internets for using Dane Cook.
20130418183543_meh-magazine.jpg

LHR security for crews is always a big deal. They really really really get off on messing with you.

I'm about he most koombayah, easy-going, mellow guy you'll ever meet but their procedures get... under... my... skin.
Crew, passenger, whatever... I went through "Fast Track" security out of uniform there recently, and it still took 25 minutes.

Guys, as a Brit, the US TSA and Immigration people are far more in your face. I guess that means less going through bags. For liquids and crew I get it, but still we don't have the monopoly on aggressive security. Most are contractors though not Govt officials.

No mentions for London City yet. Great airport, check in 10 mins before departure, furthest travel time from the centre of town though. LGW lost Delta, United and USair but Manchester still has them, big win.

+1 internets for using a really funny clip. Or you can lose an internets for following what is cool to hate.
I have about 0 respect for Dane Cook as a comedian, I can see right thru him. But that is one of the few things he's done in a routine that did crack me up.

I have about 0 respect for Dane Cook as a comedian, I can see right thru him. But that is one of the few things he's done in a routine that did crack me up.

I can't stand Dane Cook.

Pandora keeps trying to force him on me like a wife tries to force you on her girlfriend's boring-assed husband.

"Come on hon, you like baseball, HE likes baseball, you two go chat while me and her go to The Pottery Barn! He's $5 for a couple beers. Talk.... TALLLLLLLLLK!"

I can't stand Dane Cook.

Pandora keeps trying to force him on me like a wife tries to force you on her girlfriend's boring-assed husband.

"Come on hon, you like baseball, HE likes baseball, you two go chat while me and her go to The Pottery Barn! He's $5 for a couple beers. Talk.... TALLLLLLLLLK!"
Most girls I know like Dane Cook. When I ask why, they always say "He's hot". Never "He's funny". Ok then.

Most people seem to understand he does the same handful of routines over and over and over again and would probably lose at an open mic contest if he had to be funny on the spot.

Most girls I know like Dane Cook. When I ask why, they always say "He's hot". Never "He's funny". Ok then.

If you listen to his standup, the audience sounds like they're watching a kissing scene on a black sitcom on UPN.

Never uproarious laughter, only applause and "wwwooOOOOO!"

No mentions for London City yet. Great airport, check in 10 mins before departure, furthest travel time from the centre of town though. LGW lost Delta, United and USair but Manchester still has them, big win.

The check in 10 mins before departure counts only if all you have is a carry on, if you have to check bags it`s similar to other airports of that size. It is a great airport if you have the money to pay for an expensive ticket and your final destination is London.

What I don`t understand is why if you are coming from a EU state you still need to do Customs, the Brit interpretation of being part of the EU union always surprises me.

Louis CK material right there.

That is one insanely funny dude. I was watching his latest stand up act on a redeye I couldnt sleep on a couple weeks ago. I know everyone around me couldn't sleep because I was shaking so hard trying to keep from laughing out loud.

That being said, the Dane Cook "Vicious Circle" stand up act has some really hilarious moments. A lot of down time in between them, but when he gets it.... he nails it. One of the lines even saved me a few hundred bucks on a speeding ticket. He was talking about trying to see a road sign and a "tree from the Mesozoic" was covering it. I used that exact line to a judge (with provided pictures) in regard to a school zone sign. Boom, I win.

That is one insanely funny dude. I was watching his latest stand up act on a redeye I couldnt sleep on a couple weeks ago. I know everyone around me couldn't sleep because I was shaking so hard trying to keep from laughing out loud.

That being said, the Dane Cook "Vicious Circle" stand up act has some really hilarious moments. A lot of down time in between them, but when he gets it.... he nails it. One of the lines even saved me a few hundred bucks on a speeding ticket. He was talking about trying to see a road sign and a "tree from the Mesozoic" was covering it. I used that exact line to a judge (with provided pictures) in regard to a school zone sign. Boom, I win.

Agreed! I was on an American flight recently trying not to fall out of my seat watching Louis CK. :)

I like a fair amount of Dane's stuff, too. I haven't listened to him recently, but the stuff he put out about 10 years ago was pretty damn funny. I was in college though, so I'm not sure how I'd appreciate it now.

What I don`t understand is why if you are coming from a EU state you still need to do Customs, the Brit interpretation of being part of the EU union always surprises me.
I think the Brits think that there are too many illegals trying to get into the UK after they already make it into the Schengen area. On the show, UK Border Force, they seem to highlight illegal immigrants trying to sneak into the UK via the ferries.

Back