Where have you're trips taken you lately?

Re: Where have you\'re trips taken you lately?

Tomorrow I start Trip 7104. 2:45pm duty in...

Day 1:

DFW - OAK
(Pastrami @ Togo's!!!)

Day 2:

OAK - DFW
DFW - DCA
(Thai Spicy Chicken @Thai House on 23d Street)

Day 3:

DCA - DFW
DFW - ONT
(In-n-Out Burger for lunch and Curry Chicken @ India Palace for dinner)

Day 4:

ONT - DFW

Then home to see the wife and kids. Backyard BBQ for dinner.
laugh.gif

Mostly Northern California flying.

Trinity Center (O86) for a day on the lake with my dog.
Shelter Cove (0Q5) for a day on the beach with my dog.
Cloverdale (O60) for an afternoon swim in the Russian River with my wife.

LHM-SAC-SCK-O88-VCB for multiple practice approaches.

Friday I'm flying to Boise (BOI) for the weekend to hangout with my wife who is there on a business trip.

[ QUOTE ]
Mostly Northern California flying.

Trinity Center (O86) for a day on the lake with my dog.
Shelter Cove (0Q5) for a day on the beach with my dog.
Cloverdale (O60) for an afternoon swim in the Russian River with my wife.

LHM-SAC-SCK-O88-VCB for multiple practice approaches.

Friday I'm flying to Boise (BOI) for the weekend to hangout with my wife who is there on a business trip.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tiger,

Your trips sound like WAY more fun. Would you care to trade? My 2 labs would enjoy getting back to their native Northern California beaches. As would I.
crazy.gif

I just flew down the coast today. It was good fun - I went with a buddy who I attended ground school with. I had to do a go around too, it has been months since I did one of them.

Hey everyone,

DavidMohr, your'e flying out of my home airport tomorrow morning (OAK-DFW)! ASA 803 if my memory serves me correctly. I'll make sure to listen for the flight (i'll be up anyways getting ready to start my first day of training for my PPL!). If you could, can you let me know if you will be PF or PNF? Thanks!

Aloha...
I'm flying Part 135 Cargo based in Honolulu, Hawaii. Routes have been:

HNL-LIH-HNL
HNL-ITO-HNL
HNL-MUE-ITO-HNL

Flying inter-island is an unbelievable experience!

Well, I doubt any of you will recognise any of the places I regularly fly into. But, I'll tell ya anyway
laugh.gif

I'm based in Perth, Western Australia. The company I fly for does alot of Minesite crew change charter as well as Regular Public Transport flights. We use B1900 and Navajo a/c.
My last week or two has been busy flying into Kalgoorlie, Leonora, Mt Magnet, Karratha, Barrow Island, Meekatharra, Carnarvon. These are towns with not much to do at all! Basically we refuel (if needed) and get the hell out praying the a/c doesnt break down and we have to spend the night!
A couple of nicer places we visit are Kalbarri, which is a very nice coastal holiday town, and Geraldton, which is good for fishing and surfing (if you're brave enough)

Western Australia is huge, and there is not a whole lot out there. Most of the towns in the outback are working towns, basically minesite orientated. So not much on offer for crews that get stuck there on o/nighters.

The scenery is spectacular at times and the flying is very good experience for the logbook, Although I look forward to looking back on it all in a few yrs!
laugh.gif
Hopefully.

[ QUOTE ]
Hey everyone,

DavidMohr, your'e flying out of my home airport tomorrow morning (OAK-DFW)! ASA 803 if my memory serves me correctly. I'll make sure to listen for the flight (i'll be up anyways getting ready to start my first day of training for my PPL!). If you could, can you let me know if you will be PF or PNF? Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey there Airlines, sorry I missed your post before I left.

You're right. Candler 803. That is us. I was PNF that morning, which is nice to take in the sights.
smirk.gif

Bay Area is home for me too. What airport are you training at?

Back