When?

OMG... R2F... Just picture all the milk spraying out of my nose... Ok, so don't but you get the picture.

Ethan

[ QUOTE ]
When will the major airlines be hiring again?

[/ QUOTE ]What will the price of my NWAC stock be in two years?
What are next Saturday's Powerball numbers?
Who will win the election in November?

These questions, like your question, can not be answered today. We can make guesses all we want (and some of them may be pretty good), but the definitive answer won't be known until after it happens.

[ QUOTE ]
Who will win the election in November?

[/ QUOTE ]

Easy .. anyone but Bush!

Bada boom ... here all week folks. Don't forget to tip your wait staff!
grin.gif
grin.gif

The speculation -- and keep in mind that another SARS outbreak, terrorist attack, or war could tank this prediction -- is that 2004 will be the beginning of the slow climb off the bottom, with 2005 being the first time where airlines start to bring back their currently furloughed employees in decent quantities and 2006 being the first year they start really hiring.

By the way, SOME majors (Southwest and I'll call JetBlue one even though they missed the major mark by $4 million) are hiring.

That's what the folks who write the stuff that my advertising goes around are saying.

Can you please give a bit more indication as to what your post is about in the topic?

'When?' could mean anything. Thanks
smile.gif

As for the question, please PM me the answer when you find it

[ QUOTE ]
Can you please give a bit more indication as to what your post is about in the topic?

'When?' could mean anything. Thanks
smile.gif

As for the question, please PM me the answer when you find it

[/ QUOTE ]

Very good point. Makes for easier searching and less repetitive posting.

Back