When to expect a packet for OKC?

mugenfan_98

Heading off to OKC on the 19th and haven't gotten anything other than a confirmation from hr saying they got my faxed paperwork.

When did you guys that are already out there get a packet or anything from them?

Did get a FOL? If so then you should get the FedEx packet 1-2 weeks prior to your start date. I got mine a couple of weeks before. It contains a whole lot of info for starting.

You all have company. I am headed to the August 19th class and still have no academy packet.

I was all over them like white on rice I got mine ten days prior.

Most important thing is to get your accomodations set up prior to recieving the packet.

Once you are within 2 weeks you can try calling American Express business travel at 1-877-258-0005 or 1-800-423-7458 (8am-8pm EST) and choose option #4. They may have your info even though you haven't received your packet.

I emailed Mr. Anderson and he's going to be out of the office until the day before we have to be at the Academy.

Hey mtnman, does it happen to list a start time?

Heading off to OKC on the 19th and haven't gotten anything other than a confirmation from hr saying they got my faxed paperwork.

When did you guys that are already out there get a packet or anything from them?

Got mine today. I called Robin in OKC she helped me out her # is 405 954 6327.

My name is James, I look forward to meeting you in OKC :)

I emailed Mr. Anderson and he's going to be out of the office until the day before we have to be at the Academy.

Hey mtnman, does it happen to list a start time?

yes it does:

"On your first day of class, you will report to the Academy Headquarters Building (ACAD Building 14, see map) Room B10 at 7:00a.m."

It also states to plan on arriving at least 30 minutes early to "ensure timely access to the facility."

The Eagle has landed.
:nana2:

It must of came while I was in the shower. They did misspell my last name though on my travel order.

The Eagle has landed.
:nana2:

It must of came while I was in the shower. They did misspell my last name though on my travel order.

You're going to want to call Robin and let her know of the misspelling.

jamcan, I went to the first Chicago PEPC

Did this come FEDEX?? I'm going the 19th too. I haven't received a packet yet. Went to Chicago May 20th PEPC.

Got mine today. I called Robin in OKC she helped me out her # is 405 954 6327.

My name is James, I look forward to meeting you in OKC :)

I have $10 that says her phone literally BLEW up within 20 mins of this post.

Got my packet today :) They had the wrong zip code and no apartment number on it so it took longer but it is here! :nana2:

Back