When Impatience Meets Incompetence

So many things wrong here, it's almost impossible to keep track of them all

I watched this video about a dozen times with various people before someone pointed out to me that the passenger bails out of the airplane (outside the right side) as it surges forward. Never saw it before. Perhaps his wife or girlfriend? You see a purse/bag land on the ramp and the person right after that. You have to look closely but it's there.

I watched this video about a dozen times with various people before someone pointed out to me that the passenger bails out of the airplane (outside the right side) as it surges forward. Never saw it before. Perhaps his wife or girlfriend? You see a purse/bag land on the ramp and the person right after that. You have to look closely but it's there.
Wow, I completely missed that. Well that explains why he ran back around the front of the plane anyway.

Wow, I completely missed that. Well that explains why he ran back around the front of the plane anyway.

Yeah. But it makes me wonder why he didn't at least educate the passenger on the use of the brake.

I've heard of single-pilot hand-propping incidents, so even if you've got a non-pilot there, you can at least *set the damned brake.*

Yeah. But it makes me wonder why he didn't at least educate the passenger on the use of the brake.

I've heard of single-pilot hand-propping incidents, so even if you've got a non-pilot there, you can at least *set the damned brake.*
Or set some chocks, or get the Cirrus trained pilot a couple hangars down to help, or not go flying because you have a battery that won't hold a charge and you don't know how to hand prop a Cirrus ...

Lots of better options

Back