What's your perfect job?

Re: What\'s your perfect job?

Saving the 1 Million to purchase a Yacht the first 4 years while working as Goofy (in the coustume) at Disney World in Orlando. Then, After the 4 years, buy my Yacht and cruise around the east and West coast of North America for the next 2 years while living off the 1 mil.

Then, Sell the Yacht and buy an old Lear 23. Hire a CFI to teach me everything to get the ratings needed to fly her, while working as a Party Planner at a 5star hotel in the carribean. After acquireing the ratings necessary, I would fly the Lear 23 at Airshows all over the world, doing loops, barrel rolls, spins, you name it!

Then, if I live through that, sell the old Lear 23 and buy a Global Express and fly charter espescially for Hollywood super stars, except John Travolta. Prefer Female clients!
wink.gif

DeltaASA16

Fisherman in the summer/spring.......
Beach Survey pilot in the winter/fall... maybe summer too!

Get AngelFlight to pay me $1/trip so I can call it a job and just fly around. I have an excuse to fly, help someone in need, and fulfill my 20/wk requirement to get my dough.

I'd learn how to play golf, dive a lot more, get in better shape, travel, ski more, spend a lot of time with Mrs. Chunk and the two young-uns (when they show up)! I'd earn every Category and Class available (hafta beg the Goodyear folks for a little time).

Chunk

Perfect job?

Oh man, if I could make $500,000 and do absolutely nothing all day, that would be heaven!

I'm getting very lazy in my old age.

[ QUOTE ]
(hafta beg the Goodyear folks for a little time).

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really. If you know someone who works for Goodyear, they can get you a coupon for a free blimp ride. I did an IPC for a retired Goodyear employee...still waiting for my coupon though. The airport I work at is really close to where they keep the blimps (3 of them, anyways). I see them up flying almost every day (I've seen 'em fly in some rather crappy wx too!), and when they go to games in Cleveland, they fly right past the airport and right at TPA. Its cool to see. I'll try to post some air-to-air pics of it next time they do it.
cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Oh man, if I could make $500,000 and do absolutely nothing all day, that would be heaven!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well Doug there's a spot for Governor General coming up in Australia soon, makes about $250-275k a year to attend ceremonies and cut ribbons and such, kinda like being President only without all the politics. I'll see if I can put in a good word with the Prime Minister for ya!
grin.gif

Back