What's your excuse?

sbav8r

What\'s your excuse?

It's 2:00 am in CA and you guys are hangin out on JC. I work the night audit at a hotel all night so I'm actually getting paid to sit here and read JC. What are you guys doing up this late? Insomniacs?
grin.gif

Re: What\'s your excuse?

Me? I'm just picking thru code after the design update. Believe me, if you've got a website, design updates are the biggest nightmare on earth.

I can't even begin to describe it.

I'm naturally nocturnal so that's my excuse! Just enjoying a "malted beverage", listening to some "Underworld" and picking away coding errors like shells in a lump of crab.

[ QUOTE ]
I do not believe in maintaining a regular sleep schedule.
cool.gif
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

After 8 years of airline flying, my circadian rhythm is absolutely non-existant and I live my life based on my watch and pick up time!

I kid you not, if I set my watch now (it's 1:54am) to 12 noon, I can guarantee you that I'd suddenly get hungry, no matter what time zone I'm in.

Flash for the menu. Some weird Italian soccer hooligan created the code though. I just had to learn XML to make it work.

Dreamweaver for the HTML.

Fireworks for the images.

The big hassle with web design is that I'm 101% "self-taught" so I'm actually more of a novice than people might realize. It took me about 32 hours to realize that if you have an "include" that uses ".php" you have to rename the page with a *.php" extension.

[ QUOTE ]

I kid you not, if I set my watch now (it's 1:54am) to 12 noon, I can guarantee you that I'd suddenly get hungry, no matter what time zone I'm in.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, ... *Wonder what happens if watch is set to 12 noon every 2 hours*
ooo.gif
grin.gif

"I kid you not, if I set my watch now (it's 1:54am) to 12 noon, I can guarantee you that I'd suddenly get hungry, no matter what time zone I'm in. "

I wish I could do that. Teach me your ways.

Back