What's wrong w/ this picture?

nope. moving in with t.a. met doug last night seemed like a real good guy. small world he is buddies with guys i went to college with. small small world.

He was my roommate and sim partner. Next time you see him, ask him if he has ever seen a journey tribute band. haha

Often on your commute to the black hole that is EWR, you will hear Hotel California playing, and notice how well it fits your life now.

you've better odds renting a car and driving home than commuting.
In 6months, my line has been built commutable to MHT at the end every week. (9:15) departure. I have made that commute exactly twice. Thats a staggering 8.3% success rate for commute. I often end up flying to Boston, and catching a bus, flying the next morning, or driving round trip if I NEED to be home.

The most dependable part of you now, is how undependable you are... And if EWR for no reason delayed the previous day, you prob. won't have a seat anyways.

I hear what you guys are saying about EWR being uncommutable. However, the first day, 4th and 5th days are RESERVE. Come on now, if I'm AM reserve on days 1 and 4......it would've been simple to build my schedule w/ AM reserve on the 5th day as well.

I can maybe understand if I was actually flying.

You've already answered it, but for one its not even a trip, which sucks. Its 5 days of work, with a 2 day trip in the middle. Two, they manage to give you 24 hours off prior to the start of the last day, so they could figure out how to work you 7 straight calendar days. Yea, thats a really crap schedule. At least its isnt 12 hours of hot reserve.

What time does the last Q leave EWR? Is there going to be a Captain and 2 FAs with you? This is what I dont understand about colgan, not having a full crew sit hot reserve is absolutly useless. Thats when I just got home and play a nice game of risk. They will also have you sit at IAD until 10pm, when the Saabs start leaving around 9, and are all gone by 10pm. If the really needed 1 FO, by 8pm, you would hope they would know.

Note I put the word trip in mini-quotes. It was :sarcasm: Of course that's no trip.... :)

You've already answered it, but for one its not even a trip, which sucks. Its 5 days of work, with a 2 day trip in the middle. Two, they manage to give you 24 hours off prior to the start of the last day, so they could figure out how to work you 7 straight calendar days. Yea, thats a really crap schedule. At least its isnt 12 hours of hot reserve.

What time does the last Q leave EWR? Is there going to be a Captain and 2 FAs with you? This is what I dont understand about colgan, not having a full crew sit hot reserve is absolutly useless. Thats when I just got home and play a nice game of risk. They will also have you sit at IAD until 10pm, when the Saabs start leaving around 9, and are all gone by 10pm. If the really needed 1 FO, by 8pm, you would hope they would know.

I believe Mr Cruise is a CA on the Q....So yes, there will be one there. ;)

Back