What's the best way to get to Vero Beach?

Snow

'Not a new member'
What\'s the best way to get to Vero Beach?

Hey I was just wondering how to get to Vero Beach. Do major airlines fly into Melbounre? From Atlanta I guess. Then taxi from there? (err, I mean like a taxi cab haha) or can any regionals get me closer?

Thanks

Re: What\'s the best way to get to Vero Beach?

Delta and ASA both serve Melbourne from ATL. I think COMAIR also has a few nonstops from CVG.

Or you can go into PBI.

Cheapest way is MCO (Orlando). There are van lines. Call someone in admissions to get help.

Chunk

I have found PBI to be cheaper than MCO in most cases. Check Continental and Southwest. Both use PBI and MCO. Each location is about the same distance from Vero.

if you dont mind flying them, spirit would be the cheapest if you were to connect at ord to mco or pbi. Mco is usually the cheapest, and I think Pbi is seasonal. I flew Dl from Mlb-ATL-Ord once they werent to bad, and I dont mind connecting that just means 1 more takeoff and landing!!

For $50-ish you can fly into MCO, rent a car from Hertz, and drop it at VRB.

Mark

Ok thanks for that, I'll check the various airlines, I'll be coming from the southwest so I'll see who can get met there for least without having to share the cabin with chickens hehe.

Or does anyone want to rack up 2hrs of flight time and come pick me up in Melbounre?
wink.gif

Hahah...Dangerous words "Does anyone want to rack up 2 hours and pick me up!" And Melbourne round trip is probably about a little over 1.0hrs for those who are interested!

Back