What's going on????

I'm hearing words from friends that got hired by airlines a few months ago, riding the tails of the booming industry, and now they are all facing layoffs.
Even a friend in Taiwan had his training class cancelled due to sudden cutbacks.
Is the industry in another downfall?
What is your perspective?

have you not been keeping up with the threads? most of it is fuel crisis...and cutbacks due to higher expenses.

there are tons and tons of threads for the past week or two...just take a look here and in gen topics. :)

I'm hearing words from friends that got hired by airlines a few months ago, riding the tails of the booming industry, and now they are all facing layoffs.
Even a friend in Taiwan had his training class cancelled due to sudden cutbacks.
Is the industry in another downfall?
What is your perspective?

I think even the Amish know that every one is suffering right now.

Yes

I'm just thankful for what I have.

I think even the Amish know that every one is suffering right now.

Yes

I'm just thankful for what I have.

I don't care who you are, that was funny. I think the Amish are the only ones not feeling the pinch. Something to be said about horse drawn carriages and little to no electricity.....

I don't care who you are, that was funny. I think the Amish are the only ones not feeling the pinch. Something to be said about horse drawn carriages and little to no electricity.....

If fuel keeps going up we might all be driving horse drawn carriages.

Back