What's a girl like you doing in a plane like this?

USRaven

I have been dying to ask this question--

What kind of lines do flight attendants get from the mile high wanna-be's??? I know it's gotta be brutal once the drinks go around two or three times.

How do they deliver the message? DOES IT EVER WORK!?!? ...and... what happens when two people roll out of a lavatory?

Just trying to plan my demise! :)

A lot of the stories I hear from Brasilia F/As start out with "So there was only one passenger on this leg...". It happens.

I have been dying to ask this question--

What kind of lines do flight attendants get from the mile high wanna-be's??? I know it's gotta be brutal once the drinks go around two or three times.

How do they deliver the message? DOES IT EVER WORK!?!? ...and... what happens when two people roll out of a lavatory?

Just trying to plan my demise! :)

Luckily in the 8ish months on the line as a FA in the Trash 8 there was no attempts at the mile high club to my knowledge. The lav is right next to the FA jump seat (thx a lot Mr. Airplane Designer) and I have never been hit on by any gay guys, thankfully. Guess I'm not purdy enough.

I always wanted to lift a line from MASH.

You walk up to a girl and look pointedly at her elbow.

"What's a joint like this doing in a nice girl like you?"

:p

In over a year of FAing, it never happened on my watch. Then again the Lav was very close to my jumpseat and was ridiculously small. If anyone would have managed to pull that feat off, I probably would have applauded them (or been jealous!) :D

I don't really understand the whole thing about the bathroom.

Sure, the 'Mile High Club' is bragging rights, but who wants to do it in a smelly toilet just for the sake of that?

I mean, if the urge strikes and you really feel the need, let your freak flag fly.

I'd have to really be into the moment to wanna do the hokey-pokey in the poop closet.

HAHA! I have been overseas PLEANTY (Thanks USAF)!! On one trip to Kuwait I was on a charter flight. This one flight attendant was just killing me :drool:. The majority of the troops were asleep. I was a gigantic pu### because I couldn't scrape up the courage to ask her to get naughty in the potty. I fought myself so hard to ask.... I think it occupied about 4-5 hours of my trip. LAME!!!!!

This counts as a confession. Im skipping church on Sunday.

HAHA! I have been overseas PLEANTY (Thanks USAF)!! On one trip to Kuwait I was on a charter flight. This one flight attendant was just killing me :drool:. The majority of the troops were asleep. I was a gigantic pu### because I couldn't scrape up the courage to ask her to get naughty in the potty. I fought myself so hard to ask.... I think it occupied about 4-5 hours of my trip. LAME!!!!!

This counts as a confession. Im skipping church on Sunday.

North American Airlines?

BINGO!!! ATA is exactly right. I recall being amused at the little song they had between videos... "With ATA, you're on VACATION". Especially funny because I was in battle rattle and headed to Afghanistan. Awesome "vacation"!! :rawk:

I don't really understand the whole thing about the bathroom.

Sure, the 'Mile High Club' is bragging rights, but who wants to do it in a smelly toilet just for the sake of that?

I mean, if the urge strikes and you really feel the need, let your freak flag fly.

I'd have to really be into the moment to wanna do the hokey-pokey in the poop closet.

Exactly.

People, it's a public restroom, and a pretty poorly sanitized & cleaned one at that. The thought of getting naked and doing the nasty in there turns me off faster than thinking of George Dubya naked.

G-R-O-S-S.

You wanna know what made me just about vomit? People who would walk in the lav in their socks. Barfmuch.

Exactly.

People, it's a public restroom, and a pretty poorly sanitized & cleaned one at that.
I know excatly how well/often those get cleaned........Because I cleaned the damn things.

Stuff some towels in there. See if the tissues need replacing. Dump the trash, put a new liner in. randomly squirt some degreaser in all directions so it "looks shiny". Hells no to wiping it off, you think i'm touching that crap? Exit as fast as possible and close door securely. 15 seconds tops, 20 if I have to change the box of tissues.

Exactly.

You wanna know what made me just about vomit? People who would walk in the lav in their socks. Barfmuch.

I ask a guy that was sitting next to me on a flight I was working after he came out in his stocking feet " you know how often that Lav is cleaned" he said " I have socks on".

How do argue with logic like that?

Must have been a first time upgrade. Hey I'm in first class, its clean :rotfl:

How about riding 4th on a 737 with a FA your FB's with. Now that is a good time. Or the last row on the right in a saab flying to CHO!

Back