What we've got here is failure to communicate

55q648.jpg

This is good humor after watching the newzzzzz

I'd sure like to know the backstory, too

Damn funny...looked like a bleepin 7th grader

All second-hand, but let's just say that my friend (who is not 'Murican, let alone a Trumper) has an EXTREMELY dim view of Chinese F/Os, and leave it at that.

just working with Air China from this side of the mic has left me with a dim view of Chinese flight crews. Now I say that knowing that I would be equally lost trying to navigate through Chinese airspace in Chinese, but Chinese isn’t a requirement for aviation.

IIRC it was an An-26 I think, in Laos or Cambodia? I forget what started the fight. Curious about the stories @Boris Badenov wants to keep to himself. Spill the beans boy. Do it.

The aircraft is a Chinese Xian MA60. Airline is Citilink (I think), an LCC based out of Jakarta, Indonesia.

Kind of a nice cockpit honestly, 1980s King Air / Dash / ATR EFIS vibe.:)

This same guy has two more viral videos of a Citilink pilot showing up at the airport drunk and making it all the way to the cockpit. Yikes!

The aircraft is a Chinese Xian MA60. Airline is Citilink (I think), an LCC based out of Jakarta, Indonesia.

Kind of a nice cockpit honestly, 1980s King Air / Dash / ATR EFIS vibe.:)

This same guy has two more viral videos of a Citilink pilot showing up at the airport drunk and making it all the way to the cockpit. Yikes!

What is amazing is that he made it to the cockpit after that. What the hell.

Back