What were you Geo Preferences? Suggestions?

mekia

What were your geo preferences? Where were you assigned?
What where do you think is the least desirable assignment?

I figure Texas would be #1, but #2 is still open.

What were your geo preferences? Where were you assigned?
What where do you think is the least desirable assignment?.

I picked (1) FL and (2) NC, Terminal Only.

I got RSW in Ft. Myers. I'm actually happy starting at a somewhat smaller facility.

I am 22 yrs old... single... no kids... young and able... shoot, I'd control every drug-smuggling, two-bit cargo aircraft coming in and out the USVI or Guam or wherever... like a few of you have said... it doesn't have to be FOREVER... and if it is the best they can offer me now... I... will gladly take it... I'm about to make my own GEO PREF sheet and mail it in... it will be a Rand McNally atlas page of the greater western hemisphere... with a note at the bottom stating "up for anything..."

Anybody heard back on GEO PREF emails yet? I assume these boards will light up like the skies over Baghdad when someone gets one but just thought I'd ask.

I won't lie... if I get a PEPC I won't know how to fill out any forms because I won't know how to express myself without the cunning use of these dancing emoticons :nana2:I mean seriously... here's how it would be for me...

Name - Saxplayer72586 (I don't have a real name anymore, the forums said so)
Age - :confused:
Household Income - :confused:
Drug or Alcohol use? :banghead::bandit:
Marital Status - :whatever:
Name your best personality trait - :sarcasm:
Name your worst personality trait - :yeahthat:

Needless to say... the waiting continues...

Clear skies and tailwinds, all

I am 22 yrs old... single... no kids... young and able... shoot, I'd control every drug-smuggling, two-bit cargo aircraft coming in and out the USVI or Guam or wherever... like a few of you have said... it doesn't have to be FOREVER... and if it is the best they can offer me now... I... will gladly take it... I'm about to make my own GEO PREF sheet and mail it in... it will be a Rand McNally atlas page of the greater western hemisphere... with a note at the bottom stating "up for anything..."

Anybody heard back on GEO PREF emails yet? I assume these boards will light up like the skies over Baghdad when someone gets one but just thought I'd ask.

I won't lie... if I get a PEPC I won't know how to fill out any forms because I won't know how to express myself without the cunning use of these dancing emoticons :nana2:I mean seriously... here's how it would be for me...

Name - Saxplayer72586 (I don't have a real name anymore, the forums said so)
Age - :confused:
Household Income - :confused:
Drug or Alcohol use? :banghead::bandit:
Marital Status - :whatever:
Name your best personality trait - :sarcasm:
Name your worst personality trait - :yeahthat:

Needless to say... the waiting continues...

Clear skies and tailwinds, all

YOU ARE HILARIOUS! And I'm laughing b/c it's all true!

Did you already get an email mekia?

No, I did not get it yet . . . just preparing. I am asking because some people have said that they were assign someplace that was not one of their 2 choices. I made the assumption that maybe those place really needed help - then I would put that down as one of my choices.

No, I did not get it yet . . . just preparing. I am asking because some people have said that they were assign someplace that was not one of their 2 choices. I made the assumption that maybe those place really needed help - then I would put that down as one of my choices.

I would just pick two states and be sure to choose to "BOTH" option when they ask if you want Terminal or En Route. Then be sure to type in the comments sections that you're willing to be located ANYWHERE!

Back