What was your first Flying Job

CK

Just wondering how some of you pro pilots started out. I guess you could say that I'm kinda an intern at the company my mom works at flying a navajo and citation, but some ppl have said that I would need a commercial to be an intern.

First of all you aren't even old enought o have your ppl. I've been reading a lot of your posts, and I'd want to stay as far away from any company that is willing to tell a 14 year old all he needs is a commercial to get an internship, when you don't even have a PPL.1.
Smokey......................................................................

You misunder stood me. I just fly a long with my mom they don't pay me or any thing, and it was some guy on another forum that said I would need a comercial to be an intern, but to tell you the truth I don't know. I just ride along in the right seat; for some reason I seem to be misunderstood by a lot of ppl, guess I just don't write things clear enough.........

[ QUOTE ]
You misunder stood me. ...I seem to be misunderstood by a lot of ppl, .

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I guess you could say that I'm kinda an intern at the company my mom works at

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah Hard to understand why you are not loud and clear.

Hi Citationkid, I have been reading your posts as well and I say More power to ya! I wish I had the opertunities you have had as a youngster. Your in a great position to have a career in this industry as long as you keep your head screwed on straight. The Best of Luck to you!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You misunder stood me. ...I seem to be misunderstood by a lot of ppl, .

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I guess you could say that I'm kinda an intern at the company my mom works at

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah Hard to understand why you are not loud and clear.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't want to piss any one off. To late tho it seems I pissed you off in that corporate aviation thread.

Thanks Rocko I'm hoping that this company will send me to school on there Navajo when I get my multi, but if my mom quits for UPS they won't be to happy with my family
smile.gif

Must be nice to be able to sit right seat in that bird! I've rode on a Citation V once, and it seemed like both of the pilots were busy from time to time. Does she let you do anything besides sitting there looking at the controls?

Yeah I've flown it, but I pretty much just do the normal co-pilot duties when we have passengers. Still fun though I really love it.

Jesus, give the kid a break guys! Thats exactly how you deatract people to the forums, I'm suprised the kid is still here. We were all foruteen once...As far as first flying job, worked at Wilgrove Air Service at Wilgrove Airport(Charlotte,NC) just typed up, awnsered phone calls and greeeted and helped people that came in.

[ QUOTE ]
Jesus, give the kid a break guys! Thats exactly how you deatract people to the forums, I'm suprised the kid is still here. We were all foruteen once...

[/ QUOTE ]

You're next Jones.......
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Jesus, give the kid a break guys! Thats exactly how you deatract people to the forums, I'm suprised the kid is still here. We were all foruteen once...As far as first flying job, worked at Wilgrove Air Service at Wilgrove Airport(Charlotte,NC) just typed up, awnsered phone calls and greeeted and helped people that came in.

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldn't care less. I love flying and I won't let any one keep me from talking to ppl who may be my role modle. That's what I do for an FBO at KGED.

Back