What U Wish Was Different In FS2004?

Joshua949

I actually enjoy FS2004, but I do have one problem with it. I don't like the older aircraft. I do enjoy flying the more modern aircraft including the propeller aircraft. I wish instead of all the older planes from ages ago that we could have more modern aircraft. Something like MD-80's & different types of the 737's & some 727 aircraft on it too. Hey, why not go on & have the L1011, DC-10's, & MD-11 aircraft as well. I don't really like having to purchase extra add-ons to flight simulator games just to be able to fly the aircraft I want in full detail. Just wish they could incorporate it in FS2004. Maybe they will have lots more modern aircraft in FS2006 when it comes out in a year or two.

" wish instead of all the older planes from ages ago that we could have more modern aircraft."

That'd kinda defeat the point of the Century of Flight part...

Most of the default aircraft aren't super-great anyways.. Shrug.

Sure it woulda been nice for some newer airliners, but I can't wait to fly some of that vintage metal (and wood!)

Did flightsim.com go down or something? Since when can't you get a ton of freeware planes that are of great quality off the internet? For that matter, you can even get free ATC service provided by Vatsim.

Or did all that go under in the last few years since I've been away from simming?

Cheers

John Herreshoff

Last time I knew Flightsim was still around..

Try avsim.com John.

Unless you were being sarcastic
smile.gif

You see, you've got it all wrong; simflight.com is where it's at. I'm not a big avsim.com fan, it probably stems from the fact that I used to write for simflight.com in my younger years. I never liked how they ran the web site, and they could never determine whether they wanted to run a Squawk Box server...or not. That and the rumor was that the owner was making a fine piece of cash off of the web site from his ads. At simflight.com, that money went back into the servers.

But I'm a die hard freeware kinda guy, so I don't like people making a huge profit off of a hobby that involves a lot of kids.

Cheers

John Herreshoff

[ QUOTE ]
Im just glad Clay Aiken is outta here!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I'm just glad yall are happy. Not sarcastically...i just wish you could appreciate Clay Aiken , not b/c the way he looks or acts, but for what he does. He cares about people & helps them with their needs. There is not another person in this world who cares as much as he does.

[ QUOTE ]
Well, I'm just glad yall are happy. Not sarcastically...i just wish you could appreciate Clay Aiken , not b/c the way he looks or acts, but for what he does. He cares about people & helps them with their needs. There is not another person in this world who cares as much as he does.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can say that about anybody that is a good person. So I take it you know him personally?

[ QUOTE ]
There is not another person in this world who cares as much as he does.

[/ QUOTE ] <biting .....tongue......really.......really.....hard>

[ QUOTE ]
You can say that about anybody that is a good person? So I take it you know him personally?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, you can. I almost know him. I live right down the road from his hometown, u see..i live in Raleigh. Here, just about everybody like 99.9% of the population in NC are Clay Aiken fans & support him. Just about everyday you can here his single cd on the radio & they talk about him in nice ways on the radio & tv bragging....in fact, he suppose to be on Raleigh local radio station Mix 101.5 WRAL-FM , both Ruben & Clay, are gonna be on it..

[ QUOTE ]
<biting .....tongue......really.......really.....hard>

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just trying to make a point. A very good point at that.

[ QUOTE ]
I almost know him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the good laugh. I am not sure how you almost know someone. I guess I almost know a lot of people since they live down interstate a few miles away.

btw, don't take my post as being mean. I just think it is a little funny how much you like this Clay guy. I bet he is a great guy, but I don't know much about him and his life in NC.

[ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the good laugh. I am not sure how you almost know someone. I guess I almost know a lot of people since they live down interstate a few miles away.

btw, don't take my post as being mean. I just think it is a little funny how much you like this Clay guy. I bet he is a great guy, but I don't know much him and his life in NC.

[/ QUOTE ]

Everybody acts like they are so foreign to the term FAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!
tongue.gif

Oh geez, you guys don't make me start using the "Jimmy Eat World" avatar to show props to the guy plugging the local musician!

[ QUOTE ]
Oh geez, you guys don't make me start using the "Jimmy Eat World" avatar to show props to the guy plugging the local musician!

[/ QUOTE ]Yeah, you can. I almost know them. I live right down the road from his hometown, u see..i live in Phoenix. Here, just about everybody like 99.9% of the population in AZ are Jimmy Eat World (JEW) fans & support them. Just about everyday you can here their single cd on the radio & they talk about them in nice ways on the radio & tv bragging....in fact, they suppose to be on Phoenix local radio station Mix 101.5 ZONE, Jimmy are gonna be on it..

tongue.gif

...and please dont get your panties in a twist Joshua, just playin!

What I mean by "I almost know him" is that ok..u live down a street & you have seen these people before but you never really talked to them...but you have seen them before....that is sort of what i mean....

haha..u guys are real funny..

Having spent a little time with FS2004, I like it, but where the hell are the simulated flight attendants???? Is there an "adult edition" that I didn't see on the rack?
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Having spent a little time with FS2004, I like it, but where the hell are the simulated flight attendants???? Is there an "adult edition" that I didn't see on the rack?
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Doug, im dying to know, do the flight attendants ever get a little friendly in or out of the cockpit, i mean, whats the point of the LAY OVER if the cute blonde isnt single??

Back