What on earth???

confused.gif

hmm that is quite interesting...Makes you wonder...whoever made that site had waaaayyy too much time on their hands....

Take a look at this site to relax with... See how long you can listen for....

http://www.zombo.com/

[ QUOTE ]
Is acid use and college drop outs on the rise? LOL.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im thinking, after seeing some of the site I have come across...Yes.

Holy epileptic seizure inducing website batman. I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight.

Seriously, that is freaking me out. I think it would kill you if you were actually high.

ohmigosh.... those are the funniest websites i've seen in quite a longtime!! loved that first one with all the music..

got the kats riproaring awake - wondering what the heck that sound is... even came over to sniff the keyboard cuz they liked it so much.

here's my contribution: PBJ...
somebody doesn't have enough things to do! haha
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Is acid use and college drop outs on the rise? LOL.

[/ QUOTE ]

Acid couldn't even cause that, maybe the person who made this one sniffed too much foot odor as a small child.lol

STOP, STOP, STOP!! My face is hurting from the giant grin!!
grin.gif
Those were great!!LOL. When you move your mouse over and click on balloons and such you add music and move around etc.in Boohbah. That was fun, and the Disco Squirrels was a riot too, but "Steves Website" with the Formula one car and the dare not to laugh for 30 seconds was a riot. I lasted 3 secs.! One of those so stupid it was funny things.

Thanks Wife for starting a much needed fun thread here today.
ooo.gif
mad.gif
cool.gif
smile.gif
frown.gif
blush.gif
grin.gif
confused.gif
smirk.gif
shocked.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Try this one: stare at these faces and blink your eyes radiply non-stop while spinning your swivel pc chair around while bouncing up and down while slamming Quervo Gold shots while...
ooo.gif
mad.gif
cool.gif
smile.gif
:

(
blush.gif
grin.gif
confused.gif
smirk.gif
shocked.gif
laugh.gif
crazy.gif
wink.gif
Pretty cool huh? Ok, too much time on my hands, or was it that hit of acid?

On the boohbah site the possiblities are endless. Anything on it you can click and it takes you to a different activity. Click on the creatues and they take you to matching games. There is a guy that catchs apples and stuff like that. I kind of wonder though if we now have all been exposed to some kind of subliminal messages. We are all going to start eating nothing but Fruitloops or something now aren't we? LOL.

Let me guess that is Delta's new Straight Outta Compton to Brooklyn express?? Get you a$$ frum heyah da theyah.

Back