What made you get into aviation?

I don't really know either, I think it had to do with my subconscious mind. When I was real little the youth fair down here in Miami use to give helicopter rides and I'd ALWAYS go for the ride. I never left one year without taking a flight, I also enjoyed my rides on vacation flights and the occasional tour flight. The thing that probably pushed me over the edge was Flight Sim 95. I remember I use to get on that thing everyday after school. All I could do was takeoff, do a little turn and land because I had no idea what the buttons did, but hey...it worked. I use to strap my sister down and play Captain and passenger, with a bunch of stuffed animals to keep the seats warm. I would takeoff, fly for about 5 minutes, my sister would get real bored so I would land it and call it a flight. Now I'm 17 finishing up my commercial and hopefully have the multi this December. I look forward to instructing, but can't wait for the big time jump into the real world. (Whether it be flying the airlines, military, government operations, who knows).....it's all good.

Clem

Pretty much the same story here as pkloop.
I always wanted to be a pilot. Was about to join the Air Force until I found out about the vision requirements to be a pilot. About 5 years ago, I found out you could still be a pilot with less than perfect vision so here I am, plus I can afford it LOL!!!!!!!!!

I like spending money.
crazy.gif

No, but really, it's the only thing I've ever wanted to do. I'd go crazy with a normal job and I love to travel. After I did an intro flight I knew it was what I wanted to do for a career.
grin.gif

Back