What is going on with ASAP

gimpfest

Have not checked it for a while, then just logged in for the heck of it -

First thing I noticed, the posing I have a TOL for is GONE - just dissapeared.

Ummm....did that happen to anyone else?

Paranoia setting in.......time.....for.....cheap beer and gummy bears....

So I had a little problem with my ASAP application. I noticed that instead of putting N/A for my government pay grade...I put...did not answer question, which I didnt answer because I dont work for the government. I didnt realize there was an N/A option....also I had a small typo on there as well...

Anyways.... I got my butt up early and made sure I was the first person to get ahold of aviation careers... I called...no agents available....I did this like 7 times...

To my suprise...on the 8th try..someone picked up.. she said everything was set in stone. :banghead: but didnt think my not answering the question was going to be a problem since indicated that I was not a government employee in the previous question....

point is....keep callind...they do pick up.

Well...you see...what happened was...ASAP got DRUNK.

It was out partying with Wall Street and did a few too many body shots off the Housing Market.

Have not checked it for a while, then just logged in for the heck of it -

First thing I noticed, the posing I have a TOL for is GONE - just dissapeared.

Ummm....did that happen to anyone else?

Paranoia setting in.......time.....for.....cheap beer and gummy bears....
The entire application section on my ASAP has POOF!!! disappeared. But I remember someone from another thread talking about something similar. I vaguely recall them saying that if your application is over a year old it gets wiped out or something like that.....................not 100% sure.

Mine is short too. I had 8 state applications on there and one I have my TOL for and its gone. But I have reached the 1 year mark on those apps so I think Charlee is correct.

No worries, come January 20th all the applications will suddenly disappear and our new president will start the process over again with contractors :sarcasm:

Mine is short too. I had 8 state applications on there and one I have my TOL for and its gone. But I have reached the 1 year mark on those apps so I think Charlee is correct.

Well, that makes me feel a little better. My app was a specific state OTS from about a year ago - (one that I have a TOL from)

Still a little surprising to see it gone,

Back