What I bought on eBay...

Joe

Now you can own your very own former Delta Air Lines Lockheed L-1011 TriStar! Engines not included. Bidding starts at $55,000.

i-1_B.JPG

Do you accept PayPal?
wink.gif

A few years back I read an article about a guy who turned an old 727 into his house. Of course, you would need some engines to get the plane somewhere, unless you wanted to live in the desert.

It brings a tear to my eye to see an L10 so neglected. The tristar was my favorite commercial plane, ever.

[ QUOTE ]
Doug? You up for an investment?

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on Doug, it's not much more than that X5 you guys are looking at!
smirk.gif

Yeah Ive seen something like this before. You could buy a fully functioning Japan Airlines (dont remember what it was) a while ago.

Tom

10,500+ people have seen it, 0 bids......hmmmmmmm.......
smirk.gif
1,506 Jetcareers members, an old classic historical piece of history with potential.........hhhhhhmmmmmm........hint....hint.....hint!
grin.gif

Soo.............?

[ QUOTE ]
A few years back I read an article about a guy who turned an old 727 into his house. Of course, you would need some engines to get the plane somewhere, unless you wanted to live in the desert.

[/ QUOTE ]

Heck think of the living space in that thing! Would be 2 or 3 times more than a 727. You could always tranport it by road space shuttle style. Heck you could even turn it into a tourist attraction, come see the world's largest RV.

Doug how many memebers are there? If we all piched in a gave a dollar it would make for a sweet mobile club.

Back