What does Airnet Operate?

TX Pilot works for them. He is checked out in Baron, Navajo and Caravan, and added that they have Lears as well.

Not to be a jerk, but a lot of this stuff is on here if you just do a search, you'll find 99% of the stuff you're asking for man. As far as times, airlinepilotcentral.com is a great place to see what people fly and what their general times are. Other than that, Google and then the forum search will get you where you want to be. Most of the people on here are super helpful but get a little hornery if if looks like the intitiative hasn't been taken to do a little outside research...this whole pilot thing takes a lot of work and that's one reason it's worth it...cheers,

I know, its just fun to talk to someone about it, believe me if I asked all my questions on here, you couldnt answer them.

Standard 135 IFR mins are

CPL
1,200 tt
500hrs cross country(airport to airport)
100hours night time
75hrs. actual or simulated instrument time of which 50 of them has to be actual

I think that's the deal.

Goldmember said:
Not to be a jerk, but a lot of this stuff is on here if you just do a search, you'll find 99% of the stuff you're asking for man. As far as times, airlinepilotcentral.com is a great place to see what people fly and what their general times are. Other than that, Google and then the forum search will get you where you want to be. Most of the people on here are super helpful but get a little hornery if if looks like the intitiative hasn't been taken to do a little outside research...this whole pilot thing takes a lot of work and that's one reason it's worth it...cheers,

When people ask similar questions on a message board(that haved already been asked of in the past) there is likely a fellow pilot on here who will give new additional info that may not haved been said before. The same questions can provide other insights/opinions/news that may haved been missed. So I don't think asking questions over again from a different person can be all that bad. Things may change too. A message board is a great tool for open interaction and I like to think of it as anther avenue of research as opposed to getting spoon-fed.

CoBuilder said:
When people ask similar questions on a message board(that haved already been asked of in the past) there is likely a fellow pilot on here who will give new additional info that may not haved been said before. The same questions can provide other insights/opinions/news that may haved been missed. So I don't think asking questions over again from a different person can be all that bad. Things may change too. A message board is a great tool for open interaction and I like to think of it as anther avenue of research as opposed to getting spoon-fed.

Thank you very much, Im a people person I like to disscuss things.

CoBuilder said:
Standard 135 IFR mins are

CPL
1,200 tt
500hrs cross country(airport to airport)
100hours night time
75hrs. actual or simulated instrument time of which 50 of them has to be actual

I think that's the deal.

Just a small correction, but 50 of the 75 instrument hours must be in flight, not necessarily actual IMC.

Part 135.243(c)(2)
Has had at least 1,200 hours of flight time as a pilot, including 500 hours of cross country flight time, 100 hours of night flight time, and 75 hours of actual or simulated instrument time at least 50 hours of which were in actual flight;

CoBuilder said:
I agree, this forum tends to "recycle" it'self. That being said, one should definitely use the search function....at least a little.:)

Airnet needs it's own perspective page.:D

"Airnet needs it's own perspective page.:D"

Maybe one of these days I'll get off my duff and put something in writing...sure am getting lazy in my old age, though.

Back