What do you peeps think?

agcatman

<font color="blue">Hey peeps! I just found this cool site and I think it rawks! You playas no so much more than me so I can ask you some questions k? I'll be fifteen in the spring and I plan on getting my flying license then. </font> <font color="red"> I want to be a crop duster and I can't wait to get started! But I know I've got a long way to go before I get there. I am thinking bout going to one of those colleges where they give you your flying license l8r but I'm not shure that it is necesary since I'm smart so I don't want to spend the extra money if I don't have to. </font> <font color="purple"> I know that when I get my commercial lisense that I still won't be phat enough to fly a crop duster, so I'm trying to think what to do to get really good. I've heard people talk about teeching airplanes, but I don't think I'd make a good teecher coz I'm scared I wouldn't get paid as much money as I want. </font> <font color="green"> So I was thinking that I might fly for an airliner until I got reel good enough to crop dust. I've seen the ads in Roling Stone for that airlner called Virgo or something like that. Are they a good one for me to go fly for? I've also seen TV ads for Delta airlanes and American airlines, but I don't know if they're as fancy for a playa like me. I plan on flying that real big plane, the Boing 747. </font> <font color="orange"> I know that I'll have to be the assisstant flier for a while, but I think in a year I can be the head pilot. I'm a pretty smart guy and I learn real fast and I'm a playa for the phat ladies. I'm real good on Microsoft Flight Stimulator. My mom gave me a radio airplane last Christmas and I think I was almost good enough flying it that I think I could fly a real plane by myself but I crashed it a couple of weeks ago. It wasn't my fault tho, the wind was blowing real bad and the plane lost control of itself. I think it must have hit a air pocket or somthing. Does that ever happen to you peeps? It just seems like everybody must crash every once in a while. I think I'll be good enough that it won't happen very often tho. </font>

<font color="brown"> So can you guys help me? I really want to crop dust but I don't want to go broke until then. Will I make enough money after I'm the head pilot on a 747? I sure hope so. Coz I like the money hunny and the phat phemales!

Will thanks peeps. L8r!!!!!!</font>

<font color="red">PS Avril Lavigne RAWKSSSSS!!!!! </font>

I though it was funny!
laugh.gif

I have to admit, I kinda got a laff outta this one too - but Agcatman, sorry dude.. this isn't a flight simulator website.. it's a real "pilot" website for those who really want to fly planes like - fer real - dig?!
tongue.gif

nobody can help you on flight sim here.... cuz it's so much more different than flying a "real" honest tagawd plane....
grin.gif
right boys?
tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I know that I'll have to be the assisstant flier for a while, but I think in a year I can be the head pilot.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's hilarious. Yes, you will have to be the ASSisstant flier for a while.......Is that the slang for FO's these days...

Thank you for getting those testicles off my computer screen!
smile.gif

EDIT: And I think it had to be a joke...after reading it again, its a little overboard.

hahaha....I was having a bad night until you put a smile on my face agcatman.

Well, welcome to the boards, being a young aspiring pilot like yourself, I'm sure you will find these fourms as helpful as I have in reaching your goals of flying the 'Boing' 747.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

<font color="red">PS Avril Lavigne RAWKSSSSS!!!!! </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

WOAH!!!! I almost fell for that one!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you for getting those testicles off my computer screen!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No problem.

(Normally it would be weird to reply to such a thing but hey it's JC)
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I have to admit, I kinda got a laff outta this one too - but Agcatman, sorry dude.. this isn't a flight simulator website.. it's a real "pilot" website for those who really want to fly planes like - fer real - dig?!
tongue.gif

nobody can help you on flight sim here.... cuz it's so much more different than flying a "real" honest tagawd plane....
grin.gif
right boys?
tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Right Dawg
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I plan on flying that real big plane, the Boing 747.

[/ QUOTE ]

God I love those Boings. Damn fine aircraft.

Back