What did you wear to your AT SAT test?

Hockey9

8 hour test, starting early in the morning..Hooded sweatshijrt, and a comfy pair of pants seems the way to go?

I wore a tie and jacket... I wouldn't suggest it, I was promptly pointed out for a class laugh as the best dressed cinderella without a ball.. The guys at the test are pretty laid back, they were in jeans an T's to give the test and people were wearing everything from track suits, to an actual suit.. Don't be me..

I wore dress slacks and a collared shirt. No harm in looking professional, there is only one chance for a first impression (although you'll probably never see the Robinson Aviation guys again).

Hey, guys, would this be okay?

adultbabydobermancm5.jpg

Psych interviewer: Do you sometimes see things others don't?

Me: Yes, I was sitting in the class room taking my ATSAT today next to a 6 foot doberman with a pink dress on and a passifier in its mouth...

Psych Inerviewer: Interesting, what else happened

Me: I don't remember, I completely passed out.

Psych Interviewer: "Next!"

I wore khakis and a nice shirt. Probably could have went there in shorts and stuff, but I was still comfortable.

I did the same...khakis and a polo. I've always felt that you should dress for the job which you are trying to get...whether it's just a test or the interview. (But that's opinion...):)

I had 80's day. Ripped jeans, unlaced boots, earrings, and ACDC shirt. :rawk: I wanted to be comfortable, and I knew the proctors wouldn't have a say in my employment.

In all fairness, it (EDIT: the shirt) DID have a collar! ;)

the guys giving the test could probably give 2 craps what u wear as long as you are showered and somewhat presentable. I took mine in jeans and a sweatshirt. The only impression you make is your test score. They aren't going to radio OKC and say "blonde haired chick in seat number 12 wore jeans.... can you believe her nerve????" they really wont care.

the guys giving the test could probably give 2 craps what u wear as long as you are showered and somewhat presentable. I took mine in jeans and a sweatshirt. The only impression you make is your test score. They aren't going to radio OKC and say "blonde haired chick in seat number 12 wore jeans.... can you believe her nerve????" they really wont care.
they get their money for giving out the test, and probably care about nothing more.

I wore a tie and jacket... I wouldn't suggest it, I was promptly pointed out for a class laugh as the best dressed cinderella without a ball.. The guys at the test are pretty laid back, they were in jeans an T's to give the test and people were wearing everything from track suits, to an actual suit.. Don't be me..

I really wish I'd packed something besides dress pants/shirt now. This reminds me of the time my grandmother forced me to enter the 4-H "personal appearance" competition as a child. Ugh.

Anyone in OKC wanna get smashed tonight? Maybe if I'm hungover it'll cancel out?

This reminds me of the time my grandmother forced me to enter the 4-H "personal appearance" competition as a child. Ugh.

How degrading is a "personal appearance" competition? I mean, YUCK! Yet I bet most of those 4H folk would be disgusted if someone were staring at their brests/glutes.

4H PATRON
I'm not an object!

GAWKER
Weren't you just in the
appearance contest?

4H PATRON
That's different.

:banghead:

Back