What A Weekend

IrishSheepdog

Sitting in the median
We are sitting here waiting for the shuttle to the airport right now, and I just wanted to post a quick note to tell everyone that we had a wonderful time this weekend!! We are definitely worn out, ready for home. What a blast though. It was a pleasure to meet some new folks who will be good friends for a long time, as well as seeing old friends again! I think many will agree that the main event this year was definitely very classy and also much more condusive to mingling. I only wish more of us lived closer to one another that would allow more time to hang out and develop our friendships... at least we have to board to chat often. :D

Hope everyone makes it home safe! Again, a sincere pleasure to meet you all and a pleasure to see old friends! Hope to see you all again soon!

- Matt and Heidi

I had a great time as well! I love you guys! :D

Matt - totally love Heidi - send her over to PF
Mark - totally love Bianca - send her over to PF
Jim - totally love Julie - send her over to PF
Anybody else's SO who's name I can't remember - send them to PF too!

Em, what is PF?

Anyway, it was a GREAT time. Combine a little liquor, a good crew, and Vegas and good things happen.

I hope everyone had as much fun as I did.

So where do we send you Emily? :D

Remember, she's pimping the deuce so she's on both sites! :)

BTW, dude, I had to see your previous avatar to figure out which user you were! I'm sorry, I'm sorry! :) Hey, at least I admitted it!

Anyone on the site that is anywhere close to regional minimums that misses a n NJC needs his head checked.

Mock interviews (which were spot-on what I saw at Skyway and SouthernJets Innanashnul)...
Tower tours...
Allegiant airline tours...
Meeting people with both the desire and ability to help you...

I'm not sure how else to market it but it's darned near a hiring event in a lounge atmosphere, unpretentious and fun as hell.

You gotta make it.

Anyone on the site that is anywhere close to regional minimums that misses a n NJC needs his head checked.

Mock interviews (which were spot-on what I saw at Skyway and SouthernJets Innanashnul)...
Tower tours...
Allegiant airline tours...
Meeting people with both the desire and ability to help you...

I'm not sure how else to market it but it's darned near a hiring event in a lounge atmosphere, unpretentious and fun as hell.

You gotta make it.

Yes, a TON of thanks to (on top of the Taylors) MPenguin, FlyChicago, jdflight, BobDDuck, and others that made this happen!

There is at least one guy getting a job out of coming to NJC 2006 this year, and all he had to do was drop one name to me and he was in.

This website will make your career. It sounds hokey, but it's true.

I had a great time as well! I love you guys! :D

Matt - totally love Heidi - send her over to PF
Mark - totally love Bianca - send her over to PF
Jim - totally love Julie - send her over to PF
Anybody else's SO who's name I can't remember - send them to PF too!
please guys.. definately do send them over to PilotFamilies (PF) cuz i really wanna do a ladies night out next year!!!!! just the ladies, no MEN....i think that would be SO much fun!!

plus, it would be a great way to keep in touch with them without having to worry bout the hubby's/bf's reading the info! hahahaha ;)

I tell ya... I had a great time at Friday's event! I only wish I had more time and less family obligations so I could have done the 9FI, tower tours, Saturday stuff, and all that. I feel I missed out on a lot.

But it was great meeting everyone... you get this picture in your head about how everyone will be based off their online persona and real life is just totally different.

Kristie and Doug, thanks for an awesome event.

Freaking got the worse cold and wanted to make it so bad. Still sick and hating life.

Anyone on the site that is anywhere close to regional minimums that misses an NJC needs his head checked

Well, that would be me. :(

Thing to do today - schedule a MRI...:insane:

Max, MikeD was talking about taking you out to a juice bar. How's that work out for you?

A "juice bar"...lol! Mike pulled a surprise stealth egress outa the main event. But I hear it was for good reason. So we didn't make it to the juice bar. But I have standing reservations to go with him at anytime either in LAS or PHX!

Back