We're moving!!!

naunga

We\'re moving!!!

My wife's 4 years (and one to go) of medical school has paid off. Last Saturday she interviewed at a residency program in Atlanta. Well last night we found out she go it!!!

So come June we'll have left the freezing Midwest and become residents of the South.

I can't wait!! and neither can she for that matter.

So come July or August my flight training may be getting kicked up a notch (to quote and famous chef).

Anyhow, just thought I'd share.

Later.

Naunga

Re: We\'re moving!!!

That's awsome... I think I am going to be moving to Atlanta around then as well. I graduate in May and am going to do the 10 month thing at ATP somewhere. It seems like a great city.

Ethan

That's great!

Congrats!
smile.gif

Naunga:

Congrats!! You'll love ATL!! Great city! Nice folks. LOTS to do!!

Congrats, a bit envious as you'll get to see more than your fair share of planes flying around living near one of the largest airports.

Congrats . . . has to be a great feeling when the sacrifices begin to pay off!

Well welcome to the ATL. Where we get all four season and the city shuts down with an inch of snow.

An adventure is ensuing! "Ya'll" will love the temperate south.

Pleasant place and people. Enjoy.
smile.gif

You'll love Atlanta ... it's got Cleveland beat by a long shot. Congrats to the wife and good luck with the move.

FL270

Thats shweet man. I love ATL, I have a lot of family in the Roswell area, and used to live around there too.

I can't wait to make it back, and hopefully live there someday.

I would also be interested in the hospital that she will be doing her residency in. We have a good family friend that is head of the ER at Grady Memorial and Emory as well.

ATL is fun but I'd like to get out for a while and experience living in a vastly different place...a place where sugar isn't premixed in iced tea...yes
grin.gif

Thanks for all the kind words.

For those who asked she'll be doing her residency in podiatry at the VA Medical Center in Decatur.

We can't wait!! Both of us are hatin' the Cleveland winter right now.

To whomever said it, it is a nice feeling when the sacrifices start to pay off.

Thanks again...I'll keep you posted.

Naunga

Naunga - drop me a line when ya'll (is that your first "ya'll"??
grin.gif
) get settled and I'll see if I can swing a x/c up for a meet and greet.

R2F

[ QUOTE ]
(is that your first "ya'll"??
grin.gif
)

[/ QUOTE ]
Ha! Believe it or not it isn't. I grew up in rural'ish Ohio, a lot of country fans (I'm not one of them) and a lot of people who think they're from the South.

Thanks for the offer. I'll let you know when the dust settles.

Naunga

Back