Well, job change here I come.

ppragman

FLIPY FLAPS!
Welllllll, I was offered something I can't refuse, looks like I'll probably be moving to Juneau this summer, provided I'm not terrified of the company when I meet all of their pilots and owners in person next week. Didn't see it happening, but it looks like I'll be continuing college somewhere else.

-Pat

Welllllll, I was offered something I can't refuse, looks like I'll probably be moving to Juneau this summer, provided I'm not terrified of the company when I meet all of their pilots and owners in person next week. Didn't see it happening, but it looks like I'll be continuing college somewhere else.

-Pat

The school of Hard Knocks is never out of session, brother. Glad you found something that excites you. Try not to hit anything mountainous, and hold it down for us lower-48 pansies.

Thanks all. I was planning on saying screw it, and quitting school and going to FLX, or joining the military, but the chance to do this changes things a bit. This is going to be good I think. I'll report back.

Welcome back to Southeast Alaska! :nana2:

Been clear and in the high 60's here for the past week :D

Good for you dude.

Going off what you described in the other thread, I think this will be a good move for you.

Back