weight restrictions?

RABIRZA69

Penalty vectorer
does anyone know if airlines have a requirement for weight .. i know i have a long while before i even apply to an airline or any type of job where i will be paid to fly .. but im a bit overweight and have always had trouble losing it..anyone ever heard of such restrictions..??????

[ QUOTE ]
does anyone know if airlines have a requirement for weight .. i know i have a long while before i even apply to an airline or any type of job where i will be paid to fly .. but im a bit overweight and have always had trouble losing it..anyone ever heard of such restrictions..??????

[/ QUOTE ]

Click Here

Dude
I tip the scales at 215+ and have no problems with a class 1 flight physical, Military and Civilian. It comes down to blood pressure / blood work. Good luck

Jim

I have a question related to this, what do airlines think about weight loss surgery, say like gastric bypass or the lap band thing. Ive been tempted to try something like that, not for to look better for a job, (if it helps its a plus) but rather to improve my life, ive battled the weight thing all my life and sometimes it seems really tempting to go for the surgery. I am a long way from making a for sure decision and know the risks involved, but if its gonna stop or hender me from a great career with the airlines, then its a definite no. Anyone know what airlines think about this or if obtaining a medical will be more difficult?

Back