We Need Your Support...

JJPilot

Ladies and Gentleman,
I am sure if you have been in this forum at all in the past month you are aware of what has happened to the former students of ATA (Airline Training Academy) located, formerly, in Orlando, FL (KORL).

I post this as a request for support. We have been working hard in trying to get some sort of resolution and compensation from ATA.
If you have any interest in what we are trying to do please visit www.redtrainer.org to find out any information. What we are undertaking is huge and like most things in this world is expensive. To that end we have set up a place for those who wish to make donations
Please realize this post is not a request for money but a request of support!!
If you have ANY type of information that you think can help us in our cause there are links from the www.redtrainer.org page to get that information to us!

We appreciate all of your concerns and help.
Keep us in your thoughts and we hope to see you on the flight lines soon!!

PS it has come to my attention when you click on the Paypal link it comes up with a $100 payment. This is in the process of being fixed. That was set up for the students. Any donation is accepted. Thanks again for your support!

I wish you guys all the best, but I doubt you will get much money from this site. Most users are broke CFI/student pilots/college students/ or college students working on their ratings, while teaching on the side.

This guys got screwed royally and need financial support. If you can spear a few bucks please help them out. I could have happen to anyone of us.

[ QUOTE ]

I post this as a request for support. We have been working hard ...
Please realize this post is not a request for money but a request of support!!
If you have ANY type of information that you think can help us in our cause there are links from the www.redtrainer.org page to get that information to us!

[/ QUOTE ]

Again, we are not begging... We are looking for information, any sort of legal precedents and ammunition for our fight.

Back