We need App?

The web version DO NOT ATTRACT newbies like me, also it's very irritating with every time logins. I love the swoosh sound and fast reply. Hope owners can take actions.

Hello Jetcareers,

Can we get app version?
There is an app version. Most people don't realize it mirrors the full-blown app with one exception. The picture is much smaller.

jc.png

The web version DO NOT ATTRACT newbies like me, also it's very irritating with every time logins. I love the swoosh sound and fast reply. Hope owners can take actions.

As Jep pointed out, you can run Jetcareers as an app on your phone.

You can also save login information in your browser if you're running desktop.

What else would you like?

Reactions: JEP

I mean APP makes users more often connected since it's easily accessible. Clicking the websites more often leads to staying away from quick acess feelings. I respect your opinion.

I mean APP makes users more often connected since it's easily accessible. Clicking the websites more often leads to staying away from quick acess feelings. I respect your opinion.

Maybe it's better that people have time to think about what they want to say rather than vomiting it up like child.

It's always better to sit still in thought rather than squirm with emotion.

What else would you

All I think we have a great source of discussion on JET careers, I wanna easy access so we can bring the points to broad and connect to many individuals.

Wait, now the bots are making demands??

It's the first sign of the machine revolution.

To the OP, if you are indeed an organic, learn how to string nouns, verbs and other grammar type thingies into a coherent form, and you'll find people take you way more seriously.

Back