Want to Buy WANTED Jeppesen Approach Plates

DPApilot

GUYSH! GUYSH! GUYSH!
Ive been flying IFR a lot lately and im just not in love with the NACO charts, but dont want to spend a couple hundred bucks if there isnt much of a difference.
i was wondering if anyone out there had any old Jepp approach plates you were willing to spare?

i live in the CHI area but would be glad to have anything!

Thanks

PM me if you can help!

Mike

Jepp vs NACO is a matter of personal preference. I like NACO when I do general aviation flying, mainly bc I dont have to update all the time. Just get the book and walk out to the airplane. I like jepp for my job, I can find info faster on Jepp, only bc I have more experience with Jepp. But I am always updating Jepp paper plates.

So, get both try them out and see what you like best. you can get CHI area from Jepp current for about $20, from Jepp.

how do you do that?

all i can find is the midwest subscription

would you be able to send a link?

Personally, I hate the NACO/NOS/Alphabet charts. I'd recommend just getting and using the jepps.

If you don't want to do revisions, get Jeppview and an EFB or if you don't want an EFB get Jeppview and print the charts you'll need for that flight then put them in a binder.

-mini

Seems the prices have gone up. I called and they told me about $65 for the EXpress manuals. Sorry, I thought they were cheaper.

Back