Waiting Patiently

Disco937

I just took my test on 1-06-09. I received my passing score for the AT-SAT. So what is the next step and how long am I looking at??Sorry if I'm asking the same question that's been answered 1000 times but Im new to the site...Thanks guys....

I just took my test on 1-06-09. I received my passing score for the AT-SAT. So what is the next step and how long am I looking at??Sorry if I'm asking the same question that's been answered 1000 times but Im new to the site...Thanks guys....

http://forums.jetcareers.com/application-process-pubnat-sat-geo-prefs-annoucements/

Check that topic out for more specifics. After taking the AT-SAT you get your grade (obviously you already got a passing grade). Next you wait 2-3 months for a geographical preference emal asking you to submit two states that you would like to work in; there is an area for comments to select a specific county etc. Then you wait till the referral list comes out to see if you made it, I haven't seen anyone who doesn't pass the AT-SAT not get on the referral list, then a panel meets that selects people off the list. A little while later you might get an email stating you have been selected for a position at xyz location. After that you attend a PEPC or go straight for an interview. Then wait some more...Total process time around a year before you know anything 100%, or maybe nothing at all. So continue to wait patiently. Don't go :crazy: waiting either.

A looonnnggggg time. I've been waiting just under a year and have my interview that I've put a grand into in 5 days. Worth it if it's something you want but make sure you fit the mold because it's a long wait and a lot of effort.

It's a long & tedious process so just be patient. I start the academy 2/9 & it will almost be a year to the day that I submitted my first application. I was told early in the process by someone in HR to continue applying until you have an offer. That way if you are not selected you still have other applications in the works. Hope it helps.

my first application was 6/2008, i've been waiting patiently, staying busy, keeping my nose clean. It's a long process just like everyone else has said so far but IT'S WORTH IT. Aviation's my life's dream and I'm coming from a NO MONEY background.

Repeat after me: Square Peg, Square Hole. Square Peg, Square Hole. Square Peg, Square Hole.

I'm a few days off from finding out if I get to go to the interview (PEPC invite) so that should give you an idea of how long it's going to take me start to finish.. 7 months from ap to PEPC invite and add another 2-5 months for OKC start from that point on.

It's a year+ long process. Sell your belongings early and be ready to jet with money in the bank when they call you. Keep you chin up, study hard and GET IN LINE! woooooo!

Nice saki, is that the 12? If you end up in cleveland we'll have to ride during the 7 or so months us Ohioans enjoy.

Back