Wait for Stanz Class

PaulS

I was wondering how long the wait for staz class it?
Also, about how long will it take to go from '0' hours to an interview? 2 years or longer?

It all depends on the person about how long it will take you to get through the training. Right now the wait for standz we are being told is about 6 months, but i think it might actually be a little less than that because i have alot of friends who have gotten called in for a class after just 4.
Now about your question about going 0 time to an interview, id say im going about average i came here jan of last year and im probably a month or so away from my interview. (The interviews are put in between CFI and CFII, that way if your not hired your not obligated to stay). I have had friends finish everything in 10 months though so it all depends on the person. You can do two events a day seven days a week, or one for 5 days a week, as long as you dont get behind your ok!

I got on the list Oct. 23 last year, and just found out my standz date is Feb. 24th, so that's 4 months. Now I gotta start studying again....

[ QUOTE ]
I got on the list Oct. 23 last year, and just found out my standz date is Feb. 24th, so that's 4 months. Now I gotta start studying again....

[/ QUOTE ]

See you there Phil... that is when I am too.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
two words foz...gouge giver...hook a brutta up

[/ QUOTE ] Gouge?? what is that?? Never heard of any such thing... Seriously though, not sure there are any for Standz, at least not that I have heard of. From what I hear though, it is pretty straight forward - FOI, FIA, limitations, checklists...

[ QUOTE ]
i was there for the episode with the psycho girl

[/ QUOTE ] Which one?
crazy.gif

Back