Vision.

slushie

F2TH C56X C500
Hiring?

With my times?

$500 since May 1st isn't my idea of a good time.

I can get my CFI cheap, but that would still be ANOTHER loan. And The income wouldn't be that much better. And I'd still be flying small singles.

(I still want to get all CFI certs, but only when I can afford to straight out.)

Hiring?

With my times?

$500 since May 1st isn't my idea of a good time.

I can get my CFI cheap, but that would still be ANOTHER loan. And The income wouldn't be that much better. And I'd still be flying small singles.

(I still want to get all CFI certs, but only when I can afford to straight out.)

Dude... come down and pipeline.... i just finished flying 83 hours in two weeks.... at 18 an hour.... math is a beautiful thing.

Dude... come down and pipeline.... i just finished flying 83 hours in two weeks.... at 18 an hour.... math is a beautiful thing.

I want to enjoy my work though, not just the paycheck. And I have lots of great people around Vegas.

Why didnt you try to get on at a regional during the last hiring wave when all you needed was a pulse? You are still low time, but have more hours than a lot of F/O's out there...

I think that is gone.. not sure. and last I heard "low time" meant something less than 500

Well, if it is. . .then good luck, but don't get suckered in just to have them tell you a few weeks later. . .

"Hey, sign this training contract. . ."

Know what I mean?

Well, if it is. . .then good luck, but don't get suckered in just to have them tell you a few weeks later. . .

"Hey, sign this training contract. . ."

Know what I mean?
Right. This board has taught me much over the years, and I will make wise decisions based on that knowledge.

This move for me needs to happen for sure now, because I was turned down for the additional loan money.
(Most likely a blessing.)

Why didnt you try to get on at a regional during the last hiring wave when all you needed was a pulse? You are still low time, but have more hours than a lot of F/O's out there...
D'oh! why didn't I think of that!?

Probably because there aren't many single-engine regionals that need low-time FO's. (I just got my multi last week):D

First off Vision is no longer PFJ, AT ALL regardless of total times. Slush, I will PM you with details.

:sitaware:

;)

D'oh! why didn't I think of that!?

Probably because there aren't many single-engine regionals that need low-time FO's. (I just got my multi last week):D

Ahh...I didnt realize that. I guess it shows that timing is more valuable than experience sometimes in this industry...

Hopefully you will find something. Wish I could help...

Certainly a possibility. It's 65 miles round trip...or move out there.

Its 71 miles for me. If you have an early show, its easy cause traffic is light. If you have a late show, you are also fine because on the drive home traffic moving at a good click.

From what I hear, Boulder City is not a bad place to live. You are going to have a drastic reduction in extracurricular activities, but then again, with those paychecks, it may be a good thing.

Its 71 miles for me. If you have an early show, its easy cause traffic is light. If you have a late show, you are also fine because on the drive home traffic moving at a good click.

From what I hear, Boulder City is not a bad place to live. You are going to have a drastic reduction in extracurricular activities, but then again, with those paychecks, it may be a good thing.

Buy a horse

I have friends out there, so I'm down.
Especially if I can find some other brokeass pilot's to room with.
And...Those paychecks would be an increase..livin large!

I have friends out there, so I'm down.
Especially if I can find some other brokeass pilot's to room with.
And...Those paychecks would be an increase..livin large!

Last time I checked, there are numerous FO's looking for a roommate. I would imagine that you could find one in a day or so if you post something in the crew lounge.

Back