Virginia flight schools

Does anyone have any experience working as a CFI at Dulles aviation, Manassas aviation or Heart of Va aviation?
If so, what is your opinion of the staff and working conditions.

I'm actually about to start instructing there in a few weeks. The chief pilot Tom Adams kind of talks a lot in the airplane which I thought was annoying. Are you doing the Marine Corps. training or are you civilian?

I am a CFI and I'm thinking about instructing at manassas aviation or dulles because I like the fact they do marine corp training. I flew in and talked to the chief pilot at manassas aviation and he said they are very busy mon-fri doing initial training for the Marines. The only problem is I would have to commute from Fredericksburg.
Are you going to work their full time?

Im a former Manassas Aviation CFI, you can PM me with any questions. Im a part-time ground instructor for the Marines as well.

Yeah I will be there full time. I'm going out there next monday to get all of the paperwork and everything done and get checked out in the planes, and trying to find a place to live. Then I will be moving there for good in early December, at least that's the plan anyways.

Yeah I will be there full time. I'm going out there next monday to get all of the paperwork and everything done and get checked out in the planes, and trying to find a place to live. Then I will be moving there for good in early December, at least that's the plan anyways.

So your going to Dulles Aviation then?

Back