Virgin Galactic navigationally challenged?

“Send me a fourth gimbal for Christmas.”
”Say again?”
”Disregard.”
200.gif

Oh, you said gimbal. I couldn't hear you over the cymbals.

"This should have been a come-to-Jesus moment, not the kind of thing you brush under the rug," Todd Ericson, Virgin Galactic's former vice president of safety, who has since resigned from the company
Uh that doesnt sound good

Gotta like the "at no point was any crew or the public in danger." "Everything was within mission parameters."

Typical wash statements. Downplaying everything.

Meanwhile, yellow and red lights are going off. Nothing to see here.

It's all relative though. You're nowhere close to the ground either.
Sure, but it would be a very big deal if that spaceship hit you cooking along at 350, too.

I’m not really sure what to make of all of it just yet, but if (large if) what the now-sacked VP of Safety is saying on Twitter is true, they entered Class A airspace sans clearance and it was a crew failure to attain the proper pitch rate/entry trim that caused it.

Sure, but it would be a very big deal if that spaceship hit you cooking along at 350, too.

I’m not really sure what to make of all of it just yet, but if (large if) what the now-sacked VP of Safety is saying on Twitter is true, they entered Class A airspace sans clearance and it was a crew failure to attain the proper pitch rate/entry trim that caused it.
Sure, but frankly more worried about getting hit by the dual cross country occuring in an RJ while they are meowing to Delta on guard.

Back