Virgin For Sale

Ill take all 3 any day. I have never been afraid to live somewhere because it 'costs too much"...that's just rubbish. Sure you wanna have a bass boat and motorhome and 3.2 kids then maybe those cities might not be the best on 110K/yr (even tho a total of 7 million people do it everyday on less than $40K/yr)

There are also some investors looking to buy the 25% that is for sale and keeping where it is.

There wouldn't be enough room for VA and us at our offices in NYC, already pretty much maxed out on current space.

There wouldn't be enough room for VA and us at our offices in NYC, already pretty much maxed out on current space.
Thats not going to be a deal breaker, they'll move you somewhere else eventually.

Just don't staple them to the bottom of the list.

I've heard whispers of operations possibly moving to OSC at some point in the future.

Those rumors have been circulating since 2010, which at that time we were pretty much headed to MCO until the last few months before we moved to Long Island City. With the new CEO, things are changing so who knows what happens in a few years.

Any reason given for why Virgin is selling its stake?

My guess is they finally made a decent profit so some investors want to cash out now while they're riding high.

Thats not going to be a deal breaker, they'll move you somewhere else eventually.

Just don't staple them to the bottom of the list.

Never said it was, was just hinting that there'd have to be a new location for operations.

Back