Virgin Flight

The absolute most amateur, horrendous paint work I've ever seen (not just airplanes) has come out of a certain Chino FBO.
The GA paint shop or the jet paint shop?

Chino is a big airport and neither are close to me.

The one the Challenger ran into.
That will buff out.

After the accident the aircraft was evacuated leaving the engines at a high thrust setting. They were throwing traffic cones in the engines trying to stop them.

maxresdefault (1).jpg

article-2341682-1A51DEA5000005DC-297_634x396.jpg

20130613-0-C-1.jpg

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Wasn’t one of the tenets of Elon Aerospace And Non Cock Shaped Rockets Inc. that they were going to take a clean or at least cleaner sheet approach to things, too?
One of the "tenets" of Google used to be that Google would, ahem, "[Not] Be Evil".

One of the tenets of the United States used to be: ...one person, one vote.

Tenets are changing these days... Buy something and affiliate yourself with one.

Lol for who? White land owning males maybe but nobody else...historically speaking
No lol. Did I say lol? Or did you just read, "lol"?

Our nation started that way, "one man". For sure.

But there, even you, go again...

I specifically said "person"** because that implicitly denotes the progress our constitutional system has engendered ... until recently.

Yeah, we definitely began with "one man", defined as a landed, white male and nothing other. Yet, in an exemplary and almost unique fashion, HERE, in the USA, that statement has evolved to become almost universally inclusive. But, hey, bash that if you hate progress...

You happy now that you've challenged a guy who fundamentally agrees with you instead of going after the many circles of insane who fundamentally oppose you and the rationality you typically espouse?? Maybe some really are Lib "tards"! Anyway, Well aimed! Thanks, Vlad!

The fundamental political problem right now, and for several decades already: Regardless of how insane the proposition, Republicans fall in line. Regardless of how sound the rational unifying principle, Democrats fall in love.

**is "person" not "inclusive" enough??? Should I have used "entity" or "object" or "shim", or "it", instead?? Would that make you happy... give you a libgasm?

Last edited:
This is not, in any sense at all, true.
думаю что нет.

Por favor, explica tu punto, amigo!!!

"Any sense"??? Final answer? Want to call a friend? Want to re-CONSIDER? (no, my bro, not the apple kind you drink... that's a C.)

Last edited:
Were you working for Dallas Airmotive?

No, flying survey, there was an FBO in the same building, we had turned the car in earlier that day and gone home and actually when we turned it in they told us to park it in roughly the area where the airplane went through the wall, someone else had moved it to the side of the building after that. Lucky break!

No, flying survey, there was an FBO in the same building, we had turned the car in earlier that day and gone home and actually when we turned it in they told us to park it in roughly the area where the airplane went through the wall, someone else had moved it to the side of the building after that. Lucky break!
The only reason I asked was at the time I worked for DAs direct competitor and one of my best friends worked for them, he relayed a story to me about that whole debacle. He was not involved but mentioned that some of his co-workers had been working in that hangar and didn't trust leaving their tools there (mobile techs travel with their tools), so they would pack them into the rental car at the end of each day. Because Chino borders the valley of the dirt people their tools were stolen out of their rental car at the hotel on two seperate nights and at two different hotels. Two days turned into two weeks with the final event being an airplane crashing into the hangar. I'd say that might be the worst mobile tech story I've ever heard, but the story of the very last real Lear (the final 60 built) being written off is worse.

The only reason I asked was at the time I worked for DAs direct competitor and one of my best friends worked for them, he relayed a story to me about that whole debacle. He was not involved but mentioned that some of his co-workers had been working in that hangar and didn't trust leaving their tools there (mobile techs travel with their tools), so they would pack them into the rental car at the end of each day. Because Chino borders the valley of the dirt people their tools were stolen out of their rental car at the hotel on two seperate nights and at two different hotels. Two days turned into two weeks with the final event being an airplane crashing into the hangar. I'd say that might be the worst mobile tech story I've ever heard, but the story of the very last real Lear (the final 60 built) being written off is worse.

Oh, well I don't know much about that but the FBO staff were real cool and a lot of that complex was like an old Gulfstream graveyard, I think they even had a Gulfstream I parked there being parted out. There was a C-47 and a 737-200 parked there while we were there, it was cool to be able to walk around them while we were waiting for weather to not suck for mapping.

Back